Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Progression Tips

• Founders

Here are just some little helpful tips to make your Progression thread more user friendly, I mainly suggest the 2nd option if you are already underway with your progression :cheers: Also this will help you get nominated for POTM better as it will be easier to find everything you have done to your car.

Two ways you can make it easier on people searching for your stuff:

1. Edit your first thread with all your mods and updates then it will be in the first thread and people don't have to be searching for it in the entire thread. Then post a reply to bump your thread what you did as well so people can be like "Hey he did something new!"

2. Each individual post in a thread has an anchor point (basically a link to just that post) so you can post your updates as you go in the thread but update the first post (original post) in the thread with a link to that post of the update, so the first post will be an index of your progression thread and link to the posts in your thread that you have updates on.

Say I just put eyelids on my 6er (which I did), I would post a reply in my progression with all the info on it and pics. Then I would go back to the first post in my progression thread and put under my mods "Eyelids" (or something like that) with the link to the reply with all the info about that mod :blink: I would also categorize my mods by exterior, interior, performance, etc...

Note: The anchor point link can be found by clicking the number in the top right of your post.

If you have any questions please post them :lol2:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hehe, my plan was to make my first post smaller which I did, but it also automatically joined my second post to the first one... anything a mod or admin can do about that ?

The beginning of my second post was the "And the progression begins" line. :lol2: