Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

new hood and tails

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' date='Mar 12 2011, 08:05 PM' post='50345']

Looks like Scoot's SD hood. And seriously...paint it. Looks bad like that.

1st gen LED tails, they look good tinted...who did them? Looks like paint, not tint too.

shes going into paint shop next time im sent outta town for work and it is scotts old hood and i got the tails off a guy in cali on GAOC

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks good just needs some paint on the hood now.

yes i know the hood needs painted lol just havent had time to stay home long enough to get my car to the shop and get painted along with other parts for my car...yes theres more to come lol

The tails look good but I have to agree the hood and the spoiler need to be painted.

I personally would go spoiler-less and then get that hood painted.

Don't get me wrong even unpainted that is probably my favorite hood for the GA's.

I took the spoiler off my car and like it a whole lot better and I wont be putting one back on.

The tails look good but I have to agree the hood and the spoiler need to be painted.

I personally would go spoiler-less and then get that hood painted.

Don't get me wrong even unpainted that is probably my favorite hood for the GA's.

I took the spoiler off my car and like it a whole lot better and I wont be putting one back on.

i have an orange sct spoiler on its way so ill sell the black one once it gets here and ill keep my spoiler on i dont like the look on my car...i kept it off for a day and just didnt look good imo

more you say??

yes lol i have an sct kit to install i have touch screen HU to install along with two visor tvs then the PS hook up lol i have boots being made for shifter and ebrake then custom seat covers but thats all i can think of now lol oh and more led lights to add inside my car too