Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Cody buys a furdd turd.

So I went for a whole $1200 today and got myself a '94 Bronco. 176,000 miles and it's got the 5.8 351 Windsor in it and it runs GREAT. SES light's on every once in a while but I think it's just a lame little misfire. Runs like a top though. OK interior, the doors interior color doesn't match the dash and trim, but everything else is good. It's already got a Kenwood HU in it!! Pretty excited to get it back to my place from my friend's place where I'm storing it for now and going to do a little work on it :O RLY Owl:

IMAG1200-1.jpg

btw... notice the ninja in the backround (not sure who noticed him sliding into the back seat of the GP when I posted the first picture of it haha)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Current plans... I'd like the top to be white but probably won't happen. Dual exhaust out both sides in front of rear tires, new air cleaner, going to put on a new tailgate and new fenders, new fog lights, not sure what else just yet. Still kinda awestruck that I actually bought it haha. and Mark, why gay? don't hate :O RLY Owl:

haha I was kidding, I like Ford trucks. Look at what it says under my profile pic :O RLY Owl:

I'm sure you'll have some fun with it.

Okay good, and thank you :P I know you're a supporter that's why I was like... eh? haha. Yeah it should be fun, we'll see. Insurance goes on I think next Friday, then it comes home to see a little bit of "action," if you will.

351 windsor....very nice some nice beef you have there and i dont have a problem with ford i love my roushes and cobras...theres just to many thats all but nice buy im excited to see you progression

Hmmm...impulse buy. :O RLY Owl:

My thoughts:

*Needs some 33" meats on there, the tires now look dinky as hell.

*Lose the brobar on the front, it's just lolenducing

*Lose the Autozone special fogs, and get some real lighting power on there, a set of KC's can turn night into day.

*Fix the mismatched panel issues

These are awesome woods warriors, I have a few friends with these, and they can take a beating and then some. One has the 351, the other has the 4.9L six, both just can't be killed. They look like hell, but looks aren't their forte. They do work, and yank most others out of the ditch while on the trails.

' date='Mar 10 2011, 02:58 AM' post='50209']

My thoughts:

*Needs some 33" meats on there, the tires now look dinky as hell.Agree

*Lose the brobar on the front, it's just lolenducingDisagree, I'd leave it on, good chance you'll actually have to use it in MN.

*Lose the Autozone special fogs, and get some real lighting power on there, a set of KC's can turn night into day.lmao I didn't even notice those but, I wouldn't get KC's. Try Kragen HID Off Road lights. (http://www.sidebysidesports.com/kr7hidoflics.html)

*Fix the mismatched panel issuesAgree

• Founders

Very nice! Never been of fan of the looks of the Broncos but they are good trucks.

If I did ever get one I would get a white one and nickname it OJ though :O RLY Owl:

That reminds me of this:

white-bronco-not-oj.jpg

that's funny. My spare tire rack is taken off the spare is in the back with the leather cover over it, god I'm excited to get working on it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...atchlink:top:en

this is what I'd like to do for a grille for it, but because of the location of the hood latch I'd either have to fab up a whole new handle or I'd switch over to hood pins. Hood pins are cool... if you're Vin Diesel in an old Charger haha :rofl: