Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

GTO TEX's 1966 GTO

2018 June
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Well, I traded in the Torrent for a Sport Trac. Needed something able to more than 3500 lbs. So this fits the needs of my life. I will actually miss the torrent. I really enjoyed it a lot! Was an 08 and still had under 19k on it. But I did swap out 22" for stockers so it doesnt look as good now IMO. But here is the new vehicle.

DSCN0853.jpg

DSCN0854.jpg

DSCN0855.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nice! What year? Maybe you could throw on a LT kit and we can hit up the desert sometime!

Sad to see it go... that's no good. I love the looks of the sport trac's but not a HUGE fan, they're nice though. Sad to say bye to the Torrent but congratulations on the new purchase!

:( You had my favorite torrent.

Well least you stayed American :leghump:

my mustang is posted on sn95forums and vegasdrift.com. I was looking at ridgelines but thought itd look stupid towing a mustang with a honda. Its a great vehicle so far.

Good choice, I hope it takes good care of you. :(

I am super sad to see your Torrent go, but I hope your new purchase proves to be reliable for you! Best of luck :D