Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Behavior on this Forum

• Founders

Well lately it has come to my attention that people on this forum are struggling with the mentality of the behavior that we all want directed on this website. Forever Pontiac was setup for Pontiac enthusiast but with that in mind, we also wanted a drama free forum (or as close as possible) and just overall a nice place where people could hang out, talk and show off their Pontiacs but most importantly speak their minds. Now with that said I don't want to be the forum that sits down holds hands, sings love songs and tells each other 10 reasons why we love one another but I also don't want to be the forum where every response is a version of "F-U", definitely a disgrace to what a forum is if either of those happen.

I want you guys to be able to freely express your ideas and thoughts but I do NOT want "That's fucking retarded, you're a freaking idiot for thinking that", you will have to express your thoughts in a well formed intelligent manner. As in "I think that spoiler looks hideous on your car because it disrupts the flow of the natural body lines of your car, as well in daily driver use it would not help very much" etc...

If you can't speak your mind in an intelligent way please hold it to yourself. There have been a couple statements I've noticed by a few people who have been borderline attacking the user. In other words if you think something is bad, stupid, etc... don't just say its bad, explain why you think its bad in an intelligent manner.

Forums are made for debating so I'm not gonna say you have to agree with everyone BUT you still have to have a civil debate and respect where you are during so.

Most importantly, if/when you have an issue with a member please take it to PM and/or contact Jedi3, Ghost or myself and we'll be more than happy to deal with said issue. NEVER bring it into the open public forum!

Those of you who feel these rules are unreasonable please see the door, Lincoln freed the salves you don't have to be here if you don't want to. Otherwise continue posting with this mandate in mind, thank you! :)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Well lately it has come to my attention that people on this forum are struggling with the mentality of the behavior that we all want directed on this website. Forever Pontiac was setup for Pontiac enthusiast but with that in mind, we also wanted a drama free forum (or as close as possible) and just overall a nice place where people could hang out, talk and show off their Pontiacs but most importantly speak their minds. Now with that said I don't want to be the forum that sits down holds hands, sings love songs and tells each other 10 reasons why we love one another but I also don't want to be the forum where every response is a version of "F-U", definitely a disgrace to what a forum is if either of those happen.

I want you guys to be able to freely express your ideas and thoughts but I do NOT want "That's FORDing retarded, you're a freaking idiot for thinking that", you will have to express your thoughts in a well formed intelligent manner. As in "I think that spoiler looks hideous on your car because it disrupts the flow of the natural body lines of your car, as well in daily driver use it would not help very much" etc...

If you can't speak your mind in an intelligent way please hold it to yourself. There have been a couple statements I've noticed by a few people who have been borderline attacking the user. In other words if you think something is bad, stupid, etc... don't just say its bad, explain why you think its bad in an intelligent manner.

Forums are made for debating so I'm not gonna say you have to agree with everyone BUT you still have to have a civil debate and respect where you are during so.

Most importantly, if/when you have an issue with a member please take it to PM and/or contact Jedi3, Ghost or myself and we'll be more than happy to deal with said issue. NEVER bring it into the open public forum!

Those of you who feel these rules are unreasonable please see the door, Lincoln freed the salves you don't have to be here if you don't want to. Otherwise continue posting with this mandate in mind, thank you! :)

Quoting this, just in case someone missed it the first time.

' date='Feb 24 2011, 12:30 AM' post='49200']

>See topic

>Read text

>Realize the reason for situation

Wellp.

>sees thread

>read

>glad I stayed outta that one

feelsgoodman.jpg

so no more "Eat a dick, cocksucker!" or "You goddamn queer!"? Homophobic slurs are so much fun, man.