Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Random Pics Thread (NSFW)

1BADG6GT

• 2 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Anyone want a low mile Bonneville Wagon?

Great for taking to the beach! (I think the 389 might flood occasionally though)

4585328947_faed6afc55_z.jpg

4585329947_b27746b121_z.jpg

4585953212_000e761af0_z.jpg

...let me know if that last post actually works, my net got super slow and it worked in the preview but now I see nothing... I fixed it, with SCIENCE! :welcomeFP:

Here it is on Flickr for those who want to see it there... also Here and Here... OMG... I'm not incompitant!

Your links are messed up but I fixed them for myself and saw the photos.

One: WOW!

Two: In the second photo I can see Morro Rock in the background. Are you serious?! I want to go find this thing RIGHT NOW. My mom lives there!

...However it totally looks photoshopped to me. Call me a skeptic. ;)

Your links are messed up but I fixed them for myself and saw the photos.

One: WOW!

Two: In the second photo I can see Morro Rock in the background. Are you serious?! I want to go find this thing RIGHT NOW. My mom lives there!

...However it totally looks photoshopped to me. Call me a skeptic. ;)

I guess this site has issues with bb code... (I was able to go back and fix it though)

The car is real, and it is out at Morro Rock, apparently winter storms washed the sand off of it when the photo was taken. What blows me away is the upholstery is still there and some of it looks just fine!

Here are a couple of shots from a highway cam near my house from about 5 minutes ago...

Wintersucks.jpg

Wintersucks2.jpg

Uggghhhh...

The car is real, and it is out at Morro Rock, apparently winter storms washed the sand off of it when the photo was taken. What blows me away is the upholstery is still there and some of it looks just fine!

Between that and the chrome bumper being near-perfect! I'm trying to figure out how the thing got there in the first place.

Do you have any idea if the car is still there? The next time I visit my mom I'm going to look for it. She lives in Los Osos, which is the side of Morro Bay the car is located on.

Here's a photo my roommate took of a similar location in March 2009; the Bonneville photos were taken May 2010:

388117_768552883898_219704788_36852291_834918744_n.jpg

4585329947_b27746b121_z.jpg

Here are a couple shots of my car at Morro Rock over the summer, when I took my road trip:

270007_597968491038_184701538_32517247_2295661_n.jpg

198687_597969508998_184701538_32517290_3367444_n.jpg

In this shot my car is facing Los Osos, and therefore is also facing the sand spit the Bonneville is located on. I wish I had known it was there when I was in town!

If you go to the Flicker links I posted you can talk to the OP and find out how to find it if it's still there, I know I'd love to see some recent photos of it... hell if I was there I'd dig it out and examine it, it fascinates me for some reason!

Not sure if posted these yet, but a while back my buddies Manly Miata died and I had to go save his ass off the side of the highway...

P9020124.jpg

P9020125.jpg

P9020127.jpg

P9020128.jpg

I'd love to share some automotive photography with you guys if anyone is interested, if you guys want to see it should I post here or make a thread?

I'm enjoying the irony in LN7's photos

Agreed. There's a lot to be said about the world by just looking at one of those pictures.

Joe, I love that photo ahahaha

I'm enjoying the irony in LN7's photos

I hope that irony is in a good way...

Agreed. There's a lot to be said about the world by just looking at one of those pictures.

When it involves my tow truck I like to know what people think good or bad, because 99% of the people stare at it, but only 1% get it, and most of the rest are just confused by it.

:lol: Reasons why I love cats.

Same here!

This is a cat that lives on my porch, we call him spare because he's an extra cat. (I love his expression here)

spare_cat_by_quanticchaos1000-d3cemv7.jpg

The old tow truck taking away the new car.

I figured as much, it was a riot for me, even my buddy thought it was pretty cool, and blasting down the highway in that truck passing everyone was fun, it's no slouch! :lol:

I am making a photo thread right now, I'll link in a few minutes hopefully...