Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Random Pics Thread (NSFW)

1BADG6GT

The Wild fire behind our neighborhood in the woods about 5 miles away thats been burning for two days. :angry:

261574_1996614712799_1166415045_31870899_7208820_n.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

The Wild fire behind our neighborhood in the woods about 5 miles away thats been burning for two days. :lol:

Wow! Scary to have it that close. We get hit by a lot of smoke before the summer every year but never have it that close.

something like 60 acres gone sofar. Not much of anything today to speak of but they said mid day we might see some more.

Last year it was forest fires in BC smoking us out here (thick yellow smoke) this year it's a town north of me on fire...

The only good thing is when it gets smokier, there are less mosquitoes, because it wasn't in the county budget to spray for the little bastards this year, so it's been really bad.

For ChaosweaveR because I know he likes those Pokemans. ;)

Oh__that_Eggman_by_Mechanical_Penguin.jpg

Miles___Arms___Prower_by_Mechanical_Penguin.jpg

Nipples_the_Enchilada_by_Mechanical_Penguin.jpg

Bat_face_the_Rogue_by_Mechanical_Penguin.png

Original_the_Character_by_Mechanical_Penguin.png

please buy a bigger, more expensive SUV before putting big bling rims on it with tiny profile tires... one of the dumbest things i have ever seen.....

2011-07-06_15-02-45_357.jpg

on a 4WD truck and they dident even lower it. BWHAHAhahahhhhhhhhhh...... FAIL!

please buy a bigger, more expensive SUV before putting big bling rims on it with tiny profile tires... one of the dumbest things i have ever seen.....

2011-07-06_15-02-45_357.jpg

wow... looks like a wagon back in the 1800s with wooden wheels and spokes

It's an Amish Jeep... "No rubber tires for me English, I have my wagon wheels!"

Last year the odometer on my 72 Chevrolet Longhorn did this:

11111_1_by_quanticchaos1000-d36dlv0.jpg

Did I ever tell you guys I have a Corvette?

IMG_4637-Copy.jpg

My favourite tool at home!

IMG_3343.jpg

Some junk we had at a car show last year.

DSCN3402.jpg

DSCN3411.jpg

My limo

DSCN3828.jpg

DSCN3913.jpg

Through the windshield of my 36 GMC this winter, I drove it all winter!

DSCN6998.jpg

DSCN6987.jpg

I have a package of these

DodgeAmolarazorblade.jpg

I hopes these are random enough.

All of that is so awesome!

Wait there's a Vette under there? :lol: How many times did it flip and was the driver ok?

I bought it in the winter, and they had been piling their snow on it... in the previous summer the owner had been at the peelers with a buddy from out of town, on the way home he thought he'd show off a bit, punched it, got to a sand covered curve on the highway and lost it at about 160km, the car went end over end several times, and they both walked away with very minor injuries! I got it for next to nothing and everything still works so far, the A frames are broken and the frame is bent badly, but I just want the driveline for a 49 Chevrolet Fleetline I have that looks like this one. (mine is less shiny but just as good and has a visor)

Fastback_by_QuanticChaos1000.jpg

Fleetline_Deluxe_by_QuanticChaos1000.jpg

The 49 Chevrolet Fleetline would make a great gaser with a moder motor. :lol:

The Wild fire behind our neighborhood in the woods about 5 miles away thats been burning for two days. :lol:

The fire in the woods started up again and now we have ash landing in the yard. This is freaky! ;)

268142_2029457693853_1166415045_31913322_7049827_n.jpg

Got woken up at 4:30 am today (Monday) and saw that the light coming in the windows was intensely orange...

DSCN9529.jpg

so I went outside, and there were funnel clouds and constant thunder and lightening... and I had to run around putting things away and closing things up... had to get some plastic on the 31 Pontiac as the roof will leak in heavy rain, and it looked like it wanted to be really heavy... just got everything covered and put away as it hit, watched my yard flood to 2 feet deep in the middle in minutes... Luckily I saw it coming and had my yard pump set up and ready, as soon as the rain started I plugged it in and it pumped from 5am till sometime this afternoon when the power went out for a large part of central Alberta... I was in the city at this stage and had no idea the power was out, I got home at 7pm and the water went almost all the way across to my front door, it was eerie seeing no light from any of the farms anywhere out here... power came back on at 10:30pm... pump is running again... this sucks ass.

I would almost be willing to bet money on there being a tornado here this year.

Anyway I ramble on... I had set my camera up on time lapse in one of my windows while the storm started, till the battery died... something like 5 or 6 hours later... my yard is a bit messy right now, but check out how the water just covers the yard really fast.