Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Midwest BLIZZAHHHHHDD!

Crimson

Here is a thread to show off the nastiness of the storm so far. today we are only to have gotten something like 1-3 inches and i just went out to clear it off a bit before the big shit storm happens tonight where we are to get 10-18+ and we already have about 6 or so.... anyways on to pics and vids

DSCF0862_1024x768.jpg

DSCF0864_1024x768.jpg

DSCF0866_1024x768.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

here is from todays morning trying to get my fiance to work....not possible. I shouldn't have tried it. I thought it was just one drift and clear because the road prior was clear as day and then suddenly bam. 3 foot drifts about as far as i could see. I went as far as her HID's with brights on would reveal and i was about 1/8 mile and i could still see ahead BUT THERE WAS NO ROAD. so i dug us out for about 30 mins and then i drove 1/4 mile in reverse back to the driveway. Here are the pics

Me scoping out the ahead area

scopingitout.jpg

the sidewalk before we left

sidewalk.jpg

In the process of hellish digout. im exhausted.

currentlydiggingout.jpg

All the way dug out

dugout.jpg

Man this stuff is getting old. I was outside for 3 hours last night on he tractor plowing our driveway. Dropped about 10 lbs of salt just taking care of one of the walkways. Couldn't really do much about the 1" of ice build up on the drive way.

Oh well. Fun times as always. :rofl:.

• Founders
' date='Feb 2 2011, 12:51 PM' post='47806']

That's a highway, Jimmy.

So a parking lot? There are no tracks of half those cars getting to where they are :rofl:

yeah this storm was bad but I think the media made it worse. We had 21 people call in snowed in for work today. Half of them live closer than I do and one could walk in three minutes in the snow.

• Founders

yeah this storm was bad but I think the media made it worse. We had 21 people call in snowed in for work today. Half of them live closer than I do and one could walk in three minutes in the snow.

:D

Yeah, my boss has a 4WD SUV and will pick you up if he has too.

Also I spent 6 hours at job #4 busting ice for the school we only got one of the two campuses done. Then 6 hours at job #1 making pizzas. All I can say that I'm loving the dough I'm making.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.