Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

LED lighting... step 1.

Installed some LED's today that proved to me just how yellow my interior lighting was, when I already thought those were white.. haha, going to change the rest of the interior lights over to white once the new lights ship.

picture from down low, showing the new lights (not visible when you're standing or sitting in/near the car)

IMAG0859.jpg

from up above, you can't tell at all that they're LED's like no spots or anything, just looks like a nice radiant light bar and actually will look really nice once I get my $400 detailing done in the Spring...

IMAG0863.jpg

There were no lights under the dash before so this is a really nice add on that we did, also going to be changing all of the dome lighting, and possibly adding some other accessory lights on the interior.

The Exterior Lighting we set up:

IMAG0861.jpg

Really Compliments the Ram Air Intake:

IMAG0862.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The grill ones I really liked, I've got the RAM air in their and I feel that really accented it. I've gotta pull those lower fogs because I busted the lenses smashing through snow and ice banks haha, probably going to find some bright white fogs And maybe actually switch over to bright white HID's, I find them a waste of money in my case because my headlights alone, without the brights on, already display over half a mile. But, it'd match my colors!, anything LED will be white so HID's would "fit"