Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FooooooooD

Erat

Omnonomnom..

When I was waiting for TWO HOURS.. or was it THREE for this guy to show up when I had my G6 because I had a coolant issues 50mi from home on a hot summer day:

5810_1125427371064_1088520053_30399830_3650834_n.jpg

... I was hungry. I couldn't move to get food since i had NO coolant left period and couldn't go more than 2 minute drive.. and couldn't walk to the burger king down or taco bell down the road to get food as the towing place kept telling me they would be there anyminute and I fear i wouldn't be back in time... so i ran into the Stop and Shop I was in the parking lot of and grabbed a box of poptarts and this is how I heated them up it was so hot lol.

5810_1125432451191_1088520053_30399843_6738818_n.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' date='Feb 2 2010, 11:18 AM' post='7614']

Best toaster EVAR.

It came out more gooey than toasted though lol.

Nothing beats toasters..

Those Fracking Toasters :lol:

I think Joe might pick up on that last bit...

' date='Feb 2 2010, 10:09 PM' post='7933']

That looks mad good.

Yeah, It was! Yum!

I have to go grocery shopping and I just basically have nothing left in my fridge. lol I'll be eating a salad tomorrow morning haha

You suck :woot:

:) Come on though.. how could you hate them???

I absolutely love them... along with EasyMac... Ramen Noodles.... and I swear I'm not your typical 22 year old either...

i with ya on the esy macc...ramen noodles not so much.. i love ben and jerrys ice creamm!!

orgasim right in a carton haha

• Founders

I'm hungry again... damnit not having a vehicle to drive or a place to get GOOD food :lol2:

Just go grab a tank, drive it over to the local McDonalds (Might be a little far away but I'm sure Iraq has one ;):lol2: ) and you're good to go. Take out some bad guys along the way, call it a mission and your set ;)

:cheers::):lol2:

Just go grab a tank, drive it over to the local McDonalds (Might be a little far away but I'm sure Iraq has one ;):cheers: ) and you're good to go. Take out some bad guys along the way, call it a mission and your set ;)

;):lol2::lol2:

Apparently you've never tasted what a hamburger tastes like made of camels :lol2: Plus, I think the drive-thru people would $hit their pants if they seen an Abrams in the camera, hell if I could even fit :P

• Founders

Apparently you've never tasted what a hamburger tastes like made of camels :lol2: Plus, I think the drive-thru people would $hit their pants if they seen an Abrams in the camera, hell if I could even fit :D

:woot: Oh geez, never had a Camel... but I did have cat when I was in China, they told me it was chicken too! Those lying bastards!!! :woot:

:wacko: Oh geez, never had a Camel... but I did have cat when I was in China, they told me it was chicken too! Those lying bastards!!! :lol2:

Yep, I had dog when I was in Korea, wasn't that bad, and I believe cat too, not sure though :angry:

• 1 month later...
  • Founders

My amazing lunch, got a free 3 piece chicken strips from Chick-Fil-A cut up put on a Pita then put lettuce, tomato and Chick-Fil-A Ranch (I love this stuff, best ranch ever!) on it.

img00036201003161153.jpg