Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FooooooooD

Erat

dsc021412.jpg

I'm starving, normally i go on lunch at 3am but i have no work or food tonight....

Can we get some pictures of inside ur fridge?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol2: I'll take one when I get home tomorrow afternoon! (Mostly beer :lol2: )

which you need food to eat to drink the beer...is my understanding of one of your posts.

Do pictures of MREs count?

Dont act like MREs are all you eat over there. :P When I was there in 05-06 there were just a couple of places that had good food. Now....Im sure theres like EVERYTHING available there.... B) So eat up.

Plus I never really had time to eat, or get on the computer....Cause we had too many missions... I was also a grunt so...you know how that goes. Unless your a FOBBIT!!!?? ;)

Dont act like MREs are all you eat over there. :badGT: When I was there in 05-06 there were just a couple of places that had good food. Now....Im sure theres like EVERYTHING available there.... :agreed: So eat up.

Plus I never really had time to eat, or get on the computer....Cause we had too many missions... I was also a grunt so...you know how that goes. Unless your a FOBBIT!!!?? :(

I'm NOT allowed to leave the COB, I'm too valuable. And no, I don't mind MRE's I actually like them, they have great choices and taste decent and really do fill you up :lol2:

I'm NOT allowed to leave the COB, I'm too valuable. And no, I don't mind MRE's I actually like them, they have great choices and taste decent and really do fill you up ;)

Too valuable?? So I guess I wasnt...huh? That wasnt the right thing to say dude. I risked my life everyday while you sit nice a pretty in your COB. :P not cool. But I guess theres a lot of people like that... :lol2:

(Whats your rank anyway?)

But MREs are pretty good....I guess. Its better than nothing.

I'm NOT allowed to leave the COB, I'm too valuable. And no, I don't mind MRE's I actually like them, they have great choices and taste decent and really do fill you up ;)

Too valuable?? So I guess I wasnt...huh? That wasnt the right thing to say dude. I risked my life everyday while you sit nice a pretty in your COB. :P not cool. But I guess theres a lot of people like that... :lol2:

(Whats your rank anyway?)

But MREs are pretty good....I guess. Its better than nothing.

WOAH! No Army fights on here! ;)

True Bachelor living! lol

IMG_1021.jpg

Italian hot sausages & veggies dinner

A very healthy and easy meal to make

Preheat oven to 400

cut up:

Portobello or regular mushrooms (large cubes or cut 1/2)

baby red potatoes (quarter cut them)

one red onion (medium size cut)

one large green pepper (medium size cut)

one lager yellow pepper (medium size cut)

add 1/2 bag of baby carrots

Put the Italian hot sausages on the bottom of the cooking pan. (cooking pan size 12 x 8 x 2inches deep)

Add the veggies to top of the sausages filling the pan.

Sprinkle some Vegetable oil over everything, dont go crazy just enough to get everything coated.

Dust some: parsley flakes, garlic powder, basil flakes, Salt & pepper enough to cover the top of everything.

Cover with aluminum foil and cook on the middle rack for about an hour. (really depends on how much you makecould take longer)

The last 15 minutes uncover to brown up everything just a little

stir once and turnover the sausages so they brown up on both sides 1/2 way thru the last 15 minutes.

before adding the Vegetable oil & seasonings

DSC02135.jpg

All done and ready to serve.

DSC02137.jpg

give it a try!

• Founders

looks a lot better than what I had for dinner. This microwavable bake zita thing that tasted like rubber. The homemade bread was good though, making a sandmich outta that tomorrow!