brandyv73's 1968 Firebird

2019 June
of the Month

Sign in to follow this  
[ChaosweaveR]

Honda bringing CR-Z TS-1X concept to Tokyo Auto Salon

Filed under: Aftermarket, Hybrid, Japan, Hatchback, Honda, Tokyo Auto Salon

ts-1x.jpeg

The 2011 Tokyo Auto Salon gets underway January 14th, and Honda a is bringing an aggressively-styled CR-Z to the party. Dubbed the Tesutosutadimoderu TS-1X, the two-seater was a standard Honda CR-Z before a set of sporty wheels, body-kit and flat-black paint scheme upped the car's threat level from wallflower to ready-for-war.

We're not going to call this body kit ugly before seeing at least a few more shots of it installed, but if we found out there's a K20 under the hood, we wouldn't be surprised to see it push straight into attack mode and sprout a sweeping red lamp up front. In any case, this won't be the last bit of craziness seen from Tokyo... stay tuned.

[source: Honda]Honda bringing CR-Z TS-1X concept to Tokyo Auto Salon originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Read more...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nope. Still a Honda.

Personally I don't like the kit.

A K20 CR-Z would be awesome to have as a factory option, but I doubt it. Since when has Honda taken care of engine/chassis pairings like that? The aftermarket will step in to do so, I'm sure. It's been done, it just needs to be made into a kit.

The first time I seen a CR-Z I almost puked. God they are ugly. Especially the ghetto, flabby, lumpy ass.

My soon to be brother-in-law drove a CR-Z and he said it was slower than balls, 0 acceleration.

The back reminds me of a Honda Del Sole (soul? how did the spell it lol), just 10x uglier.

Check out the Bisimoto CR-Z lol

I like this car!!!

But for next years model they need a smaller ECA1 1L engine (original Insight) and a K20A2 as options!!!