Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My Friend's 16th birhtday present.......

Phenom

166436_1649941420635_1599977357_31486568_2275885_n.jpg

His dad as two Vipers, one of which is an SRT, they have a couple ferarris, the mom drives a BMW M5 and 740 iL, they have a new camaro, a corvette ZR1 and an SLR. Whatever his dad does for a job, i wanna do that!!! :cheers:

lucky son of a bitch

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahha

screeeeeech SMASH!!!

If he did that, he might only get a Camaro SS to replace it..oh noes :rofl:

hahahahahha

screeeeeech SMASH!!!

If he did that, he might only get a Camaro SS to replace it..oh noes :rofl:

Well, I like his dad's car.

my first was my parents 4.0L V6 Explorer Sport. this Mustang, im somewhat jealous...cuz its new. but also, :rofl: with Jedi.

i completely agree with all of you. yes he is spoiled but he doesnt go to private school cuz he doesnt wanna turn snobby. so i guess thats a benefit haha

i knew i shouldn't have opened this thread.

Hi im a 16 year old, and when things like this are given to me, i dont appreciate shit. if i scratch/dent it, daddy will fix it. I have no idea what earned things feel like. Now i have a badass car that i will try to flex at school and show off and end up getting butt raped by someone who built a slow car to be fast. Not only that but not be respected for being handed such a great car (kinda...its a mustang) My dad pays for my gas too so I can beat the FORD outta this car daily without repercussions. and if this results in the trans/internal components giving out, then the car was "poorly built" and ill need a new one/upgrades/replacement parts.

/end spoiled kid rant

• Founders

Completely agree with Crimson!

I see this all too much unfortunately, except a lot of the time it still adults who are like this around me but I see tons of kids like this too. I'm sorry if what I'm about to say offends anyone but in reality you've probably noticed this too lol. The rich drive carelessly because they don't care about their car because they can buy another or have it repaired no big deal. The poor drive carelessly because they're driving a hunk of junk honda or toyota and getting in a wreck could mean suing us for retard stuff. I have both these kinds of drivers in my town and it pisses me off, they'll cut you off and do everything illegal (or uncourteous) driving wise under the sun because they think they're entitled. No one is entitled! Respect your car or at least respect the other drivers next to you.

[/rant]

My parents could have easily afforded to get me a car when I was 16 but they didn't, I had to work my butt off to buy one and I seriously thank them for it because I have the pride and respect for my vehicle and those around me :cheers:

<real end>

' date='Jan 12 2011, 01:20 PM' post='46292']

Everybody laff now, he only got a Stage 1 Saleen. In other words, a GT Mustang with a Saleen bodykit.

Rich douchenozzles.

how can you tell?

Because the majority of them are. Stage 2 and Stage 3 Saleen Mustangs are specially ordered, while a Stage 1 usually sits on Ford lots, to nab attention. The difference? Suspension, brakes and a supercharger. A Stage 1 is only appearance, a few different suspension bits, wheels, exhaust and a more aggressive tune. Maybe +60HP over stock at best. But even so, they still put less than 290HP to their rear wheels.

As I said, everybody laff at the rich douche nao.