Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2011 Car in the snow pics

Being as I'm new, I'm posting a few of mine from the last couple years because I figure it can't hurt!

Snow_bound_by_QuanticChaos1000.jpg

Cold_Home_sepia_by_QuanticChaos1000.jpg

a_cool_drive_by_quanticchaos1000-d36gdah.jpg

Never got her into storage this year, truck problems and too much show, plus my recently professionally rebuilt starter let go the day I was going to put her away...

DSCN7076.jpg

DSCN7078.jpg

And thought it's not a Pontiac, early GMC's ran Pontiac engines... so it's sorta almost okay to do this, my 36 GMC daily driver in the snow!

DSCN6987.jpg

DSCN6998.jpg

DSCN7023.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an absolutely great pic!

Thanks man!

This is an abandoned house that is less then a mile from my house, the whole farm is a time warp as it's been unchanged but taken care of since the 40's, it was even used in a TV series nobody has probably heard of!

I see a lot of pictures with the wippers up.

Asked my husband whose from chicago why that is, he explained so it doesn't freeze to the windsheild.

We rarely have snow here, that's a whole new thing to me :)

Nice pics.

^^^ Bingo

I once turned them on and ripped the rubber part of the blade right off. Also that way you can turn them on to help clean off the car.

Winter 2006/2007:

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

NEVER AGAIN.

I know I have pictures of when the Fiero sat outside on jack stands last winter but lord knows where they have wandered off to.

we are scheduled for 12-14 inches tomorrow night so ill have some pics...glad i washed my car today... NEAT

Yeah, i'll have a picture of my front bumper pushing snow like a plow. Gotta love being 3" off the ground.

gopr0280.jpg

All prepped for the next couple days.

wtf i cant believe you leave that in the snow!

Buy me a shop and I wont! LOL

I usually keep it at a friends hangar between the planes in the winter, but this year the snow came hard and fast and I couldn't get it in there, then it got so cold nothing would run to clear the snow so I could drive it in, so I put it on my trailer and was going to take it down with my truck and my brakes failed...

Luckily the snow is basically harmless, and I only drove it on the roads in the first snow fall before there was any salt or anything else out there, they salt randomly, last year there was none, this year thee is a lot, but it's totally useless in places where it gets this cold because it refreezes, so nobody can figure out why they do it at all.

Just gonna put this here

6erk.jpg

:lol2:

I don't know how you can stand so much snow, my heart goes out you!

My poor car hasent looked that clean in months. My car is by far the dirtyest its ever been. :lol2:

some of the mountans of snow at work.

Panorama2.jpg

and as big as the first one looks the 2nd one is 3 times bigger. See the snow on the right side that is about 20 feet deep and god only knows how long and about 15 feet tall. If you notice the light pole thats 1/2 gone under the snow. I'll get better pics of it today.

Panorama1-1.jpg

its snowing today and will snow thru thursday. :lol2: these pics are from yesterday/lastnight.

the amount of cleanup my car is going to need is going to be just stupid! It will take 2 solid days to get her looking good again. 3 days back to great! :lol2:

My front bumper is already haggard enough, not to mention the hood has been showing signs of crow's feet for the past two years. The front clip and rear bumper may see a respray with the next few years if I still have it.

yesterday morning

DSCN0186.jpg

Drive to work

DSCN0199.jpg

DSCN0197.jpg

DSCN0191.jpg

DSCN0188.jpg

what she looked like when I got to work. :rofl:

DSCN0201.jpg

huge piles of snow at work.

DSCN0208.jpg

DSCN0207.jpg

DSCN0202.jpg

cleaning my car off to go hom at 8:30

DSCN0211.jpg

look at all the ice on here.

DSCN0213.jpg

DSCN0212.jpg

and today were getting snow, fressing rain and sleat. :(

' date='Feb 2 2011, 12:52 AM' post='47755']

I spy Commodore VX tails on the Goat. Win.

Yea I just put them in 2 days before our shitstorm. Still haven't had time to put the exhaust on.

Romp Romp Romp.

GOPR0574.jpg

DSC02974.jpg

DSC02973.jpg

You can see ------------------------- ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ where i cracked it the other day on that stupid dumb parking block. First time actual scrape (not rub) i've had in a year of being lowered. :lol2:

DSC02980.jpg

Never had a single problem all day.