Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

OCMD 2011

Icecubenate

anyone going to OCMD this June? ive gone down last 2-3 yrs and great time at the show and in the area

only GA at the show last year (i didnt get down in time to register my car)

SANY3608.jpg

SANY3607.jpg

SANY3609.jpg

and pictures at the show

ocmd470.jpg

ocmd604.jpg

ocmd282.jpg

ocmd507.jpg

ocmd041.jpg

car3.jpg

pictures of other pontiacs the year before

car.jpg

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car4.jpg

car5.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

honestly. besides the stock exotic cars, doesn't look like many tasteful cars there...even the GTO has terrible headlights and for some reason lions next to it... that one GA looks atrocious.. the black one

honestly. besides the stock exotic cars, doesn't look like many tasteful cars there...even the GTO has terrible headlights and for some reason lions next to it... that one GA looks atrocious.. the black one

i have bout 300 pix from the show last year and bout 200 from year before so i just grabbed a cpl pix to post on here since i have em all on my facebook but alot of nice cars there overall

I'll be down there this year in the GXP. I was down inside of the convention center last year on the 2nd floor showing my scion tC. It was a light blue color next to a 68 Camaro convertable.

IMG_3016.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I dont even mess with the convention car show anymore. Isn't worth it when all the badass cars are parked in every freaking gas station and parking lot that are alot better. IMO those pics make cruisin' look gay but there are really sick cars at the convention center I just think the OP only posted pics of the few ghey cars. I was down there all weekend with the Goat. The action is on the street.. People are lined up all along coastal highway. its really the best place to be if you're into muscle cars. if you havent been to cruisin' you are really missing out.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.