Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Ohio Newbie

Adv computer2 (not by choice)

English2

Algebra2

Senior Chior

Social Studies2

French

College biology

i was supposed to be in geometry instead of adv. comp. but it was all filled so i had to take that

:agreed: Thought you meant college classes :agreed: But alrighty then, best of luck this year!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Adv computer2 (not by choice)

English2

Algebra2

Senior Chior

Social Studies2

French

College biology

i was supposed to be in geometry instead of adv. comp. but it was all filled so i had to take that

wow! is that what high schools have you do now? I remember I took Algebra 2 and Geometry my freshman year, Pre-Calc my sophomore, Stats my junior and Calc my senior, all AP! So glad I did too, saved me a lot of time in college!

wow! is that what high schools have you do now? I remember I took Algebra 2 and Geometry my freshman year, Pre-Calc my sophomore, Stats my junior and Calc my senior, all AP! So glad I did too, saved me a lot of time in college!

Yeah, no joke :agreed: but at least we know the future of America should be better with the smarter youth coming out :agreed:

yeahh it errks me because i am smarter then the classes they have me in and i have tried getting them switched but they wont let me because i have to take all their sophomore schedual classes. its all bs it makes me mad

yeahh it errks me because i am smarter then the classes they have me in and i have tried getting them switched but they wont let me because i have to take all their sophomore schedual classes. its all bs it makes me mad

:bacon: Way to go girl :lol2: At least our youth is smart :D

:o Way to go girl :unsure: At least our youth is smart ;)

yeah thanks =]

next year i get to take the good classes =]

anatomy chemistry (im gonna beast those two upp) algebra 2 (explain at bottom) geometry

so i had to take alg.1 this year because they put me in the wrong math last year and they wouldnt switch so i had to retake alg. this year >=[ its the exact same shit i learned last year so now i have to double up next year and my senior year.

Guest GA_Girl2002

i thought i was the only younger one here, but turns out im not. :lol2:

alegra 2 sucks :)

but chemistry is a good class.

i like your car btw :)

i thought i was the only younger one here, but turns out im not. :lol2:

alegra 2 sucks :)

but chemistry is a good class.

i like your car btw :)

haha yeah i am a youngin =p

i like math but not as much as i like sciences haha.

Thanks! its in bad shape right now haha gotta get a new rear bumper because i got rearended yesterday

Guest GA_Girl2002

i think you may be younger than me though.

ha, i kno im the same way-so glad to get all those highschool classes done! taking college nursing classes right now.

& aw, id be so mad about that! wow that sucks :lol2: sorry to hear about that.

i think you may be younger than me though.

ha, i kno im the same way-so glad to get all those highschool classes done! taking college nursing classes right now.

& aw, id be so mad about that! wow that sucks :lol2: sorry to hear about that.

haha yeah..i am going to take college classes my senior year =]

' date='Feb 10 2010, 06:06 PM' post='10426']

Algebra? I hate that subject with a firey passion.

You can't fool me, those are letters. Keep those damn letters outta my mathz.

bahahahahhahaha

its sooo fun the =]

You kids are taking such wacky shit in comparison to what I did in HS.

I did trade school for the second half of my time in HS, so it was just half days for me. I was in the BOCES program, did both auto body and auto tech.

And I'll admit, I was a super senior, and got an extra year for BOCES.

16as0ib.gif

well arent you the coolest thing since sliced freaking bread =p

haha I am just doing it to get a headstart on my 14 years of college haha

' date='Feb 10 2010, 07:28 PM' post='10458']

Erm...14 years?

23uww1f.gif

I'd go insane. I'm not the classroom type anyway. I need to be hands on, and tear stuff apart to learn.

haha yessirr!

its called medical school haha

we do clinicals wich are hands on you would do fine!!

' date='Feb 10 2010, 07:37 PM' post='10463']

A motor is less terrifying to tear apart and rebuild than a person, lady. :lol2:

noo wayy!!

a motor can be replaced..a person cant haha

Guest GA_Girl2002

what do you want to be that is 14 years of schooling? ha- i am currently doing nursing/clinicals.

they are fun, but you see some real crazy stuff.

agreed w/ alegra, pointless-hated it.

what do you want to be that is 14 years of schooling? ha- i am currently doing nursing/clinicals.

they are fun, but you see some real crazy stuff.

agreed w/ alegra, pointless-hated it.

I want to be a neonatologist.

it will probally only take me 12 yrs it just depends on the school i go to and the classes i take.