Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Cars I see at work

Jedi3

Pretty cool pics! I see random stuff all the time like 5 vettes that sold last week. They have a vert and vette sell once a year also, and they have 2 classic sales. But yeah we get all sorts of random and cool cars here also. We had one that absolutely everything was duct tape. A year old maserati quattroporte that the owner took a box cutter to the whole inside. All the new gm stuff that comes out, all the stuff dealers try and make a quick buck on. They like to bring modded cars in every once in awhile since its really hard to retail them.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the most random car in the thread.

Fiat X-19 Bertone

SSPX2390.jpg

SSPX2389.jpg

SSPX2391.jpg

SSPX2392.jpg

Jim drool with me on this one. drool.gif

1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS w/ 86k

305 V8 with a T350 4 speed tranny

fully loaded including T-TOPS!!!!!!

all original including all the paint, stickers, glass & interior. (new radio & exhast)

The car is in great shape and one of the guys at work picked it a couple of years ago and dosent take her out too much. ps he is my new best friend! :cheers: I had an 81 coupe when I was a kid and I loved that car. My love affair with Pontiac goes out the window when it comes to this car & platform. The Monty is king hands down all day every day!!! Even to the Buick Regal GS or the olds 442 and the 2+2 the Montys allways got my vote. Just something about them montys just gets me, such fun cars to drive and easy to work on toboot!

Well on to the pics enouff bla bla bla. ;)

drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif

post-2-1300764444_thumb.jpg

post-2-1300764511_thumb.jpg

post-2-1300764668_thumb.jpg

• Founders

My goodness that Monty is amazing!!!!!!!! ;)

My family has owned 4 Monte Carlos! 2 80's eras and 2 90's eras, including my '95! My mom cried when she had to trade hers in for a van :P

One quetion though why did he bring it out in the snow/rain/whatever its doing!! :cheers: