Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

tell me what you think

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na who needs them they have nothing to do with cars haha

Must...contain...grammar...nazi...persona...

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

GRAMMAR IST KRIEG

JUST LIKE BASKETBALL IST KRIEG

1220280192053_f.jpg

Na who needs them they have nothing to do with cars haha

LOL!!!!

I am also a grammar AND spelling nazi-- I read the whole thing out loud to my roommate with barely taking a breath and taking into account the misspelled words. :pop_corn:

• Founders

No problem, we're all here to help!

' date='Jan 4 2011, 07:20 AM' post='45392']

Whoa, n00b. Periods, commas, semi-colons...punctuation is your friend.

don't scare him away!!!!!!!!! :pop_corn:

but seriously even though this isn't an grammar class, correct grammar/punctuation does help us understand what you're trying to say better :P

besides Killiger owns the rights on this board of being completely incoherent :lol2: jk

NOW YOU HAVE COMPETITION DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

Don't worry Mr. Catalina, we still like you and want you here. Since I'm a writer so I get a little worked up about grammar/spelling/punctuation/etc etc etc. Maybe not as worked up as Chris, but you know. :pop_corn:

NOW YOU HAVE COMPETITION DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

Don't worry Mr. Catalina, we still like you and want you here. Since I'm a writer so I get a little worked up about grammar/spelling/punctuation/etc etc etc. Maybe not as worked up as Chris, but you know. :P

I teach n00b.

n00b learns.

Learn n00b, learn.

And I've lost all hope for Alex's (Killiger) writing skills. :pop_corn: that's why he's forever a n00b to me. :lol2::P

' date='Jan 3 2011, 09:19 PM' post='45338']

Oh herrow project car.

All cars are project cars .... just some of them are further along than others.