Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

tell me what you think

Hey everyone im new to this forum i have a 1960 pontiac catalina it has a 2 barrel carb 389 motor it only has 18000 orig miles on it !!! im in the middle of restoring it.. if you guys have any info or anything you think or can tell me about the car id be real grateful to hear abt it thanks guys for you time!! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=178...100000470204418

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Got "This content is currently unavailable"

I would suggest using something like Image Shack or Photobucket rather than Facebook to show pictures.

1960 catalinas are great cars welcome. Glad to see some more classics in the fray.

• Founders

C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\FinePixViewerS\Dereks Project\DSCF1033.JPG

lol that's your internal link on your computer.

EDIT: Go here http://imageshack.us/ then hit browse select the photo, it will upload then automatically go to a page with the link. :(

• Founders

the link you posted is the link to the image shack gallery of the image. You want the image link. (confusing I know but these free image hosts are great)

Quick way about doing this is on any browser you can right click then click a variation of "view image" than copy the link thats in the URL bar of the browser. OR if you're using Firefox, by any chance, you can right click and click "Copy Image Location" and it will copy the image link.

Now to post it on the forum, you need to paste that link into then highlight it and click image.gif . You should something like:

[img]IMAGE LINK[/img]

You can reference the one I did for you in your earlier post, hope this helped! :wacko:

very nice. very very nice. im jealous. i knew i should have gotten the '66 when i had the chance. :wacko: anyways, welcome. you will like it here.

thanks everyone will deff keep you posted so far ive cut out the bad floor boareds and i am sanding everything down to bare metal it runs amazing so im not to worried abt the motor now but it wont be un touched lol i have all the trim peices all of them are in good shape just have to get them recromed an i have to buy a new windshield because while me and my buddy where taking it out he spidered the whole thing sucks but stuff has happens but thanks for all your help ring64 i finnaly figured it out lol

Holy run on sentence! lol

:P:lol2::lol2:

Good to have you here, it's nice to see the older Pontiacs making their way here. :)

:agreed::agreed::wacko::bacon:

thanks everyone will deff keep you posted so far ive cut out the bad floor boareds and i am sanding everything down to bare metal it runs amazing so im not to worried abt the motor now but it wont be un touched lol i have all the trim peices all of them are in good shape just have to get them recromed an i have to buy a new windshield because while me and my buddy where taking it out he spidered the whole thing sucks but stuff has happens but thanks for all your help ring64 i finnaly figured it out lol

Whoa, n00b. Periods, commas, semi-colons...punctuation is your friend.