Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My GA...little different than before

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:woot:

Nice car, im really liking the GS stripes alot of you have!!!

Makes me wonder what they would look like on my coupe.

' date='Jan 21 2010, 09:25 PM' post='4283']

Damnit, I need to go SC/T

I need a hood...seen a white GA at work with one the other day...wonder if he'd notice if I swapped them....lol

nice car. great interior mods. what color is it? looks like a red, copper red. did you paint it yourself? and nice lights.

nice car. great interior mods. what color is it? looks like a red, copper red. did you paint it yourself? and nice lights.

Thanks. I did it myself. I can't remember the paint line, but there was a metallic silver base coat with a translucent red over top. The more red you used, the darker and deeper the color got.

Thanks. I did it myself. I can't remember the paint line, but there was a metallic silver base coat with a translucent red over top. The more red you used, the darker and deeper the color got.

ok. well that base coat really made it pop. was it Duplicolor? i have the blue (with no base paint) to get my emblems blue chrome.

:P

Nice car, im really liking the GS stripes alot of you have!!!

Makes me wonder what they would look like on my coupe.

:bacon: and now I know where you got the idea from Joe. They do look good... I guess I just had to see it on more rides...

BA ride BTW!!! :bacon:

Thanks guys. I saw the fender stripes on a real GS Vette at an autocross years ago and had to do them to mine. I only put them on the driver's side like Vette. It was one of the first things I did to make the car stand out from the other billion white GA's that were on the road around here...lol

Thanks guys. I saw the fender stripes on a real GS Vette at an autocross years ago and had to do them to mine. I only put them on the driver's side like Vette. It was one of the first things I did to make the car stand out from the other billion white GA's that were on the road around here...lol

Well it looks really good!!! And I see tuners doing the multi color stripes to represent their background origin, such as the Mexican colors or Japanese colors...