Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I showed up in a judges robe,naked underneath the robe of course.DumbA$$'$ made me prove it.Lifetime free of jury duty! Best 300.00 fine i ever paid!

Really_zps9ddf913c.gif :Pedobear::lol2::lol2:

Anywho, sold my ROHs last night to another Grand Am owner.

Getting my new wheels tomorrow night. A set of OEM 2013 Accord Sport wheels, they're 18x8, 45 offset and have 235/40 R18 Bridgestone Potenzas on them.

Cost out of pocket? 40 bucks.

OH SHIT, BRO. I FIND DEALS, BRO.

soo...about them 18s from an Evo? :D

Well, I see the normal 18"s between $600 and $700 all the time.

The BBS wheels from the MR...well, that's another story...

Honestly...I think it's a stolen set.

I asked no questions, I looked them over, they were mint, tires all have 9/32nds of tread, no cuts, no curb rash...9/10 condition.

Just two black bros in a work can that REEKED of weed. :lol:

I'm just happy this deal is over with. $675 I paid.

The tires on these (235/45 R18) are 2cm taller than the OEM wheels and tires, so until these tires wear out...I don't really feel like lowering it.

Even nicer, these wheels are 55 offset, but because they're 18x8, they aren't very sunk in looking.

A lip will come soon.