Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

You caught me. I am trying to get pictures of you in your underwear for next years calender.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Oh, herro.

Stuffs happened since I last posted. My family worked a lot of things out, they're all back home. I moved out and I'm living at my g/f's apartment now, it's been rather nice just dealing with myself and Jess on a daily basis. =]

The parental units recently traded in the Cadillac DTS since it was having electrical issues AGAIN. The new fuse panel had a short again and was blowing relays for the fuel pump on a daily basis. Oddly enough, it died right in front of a Lincoln dealer. My pops poked around while waiting for a taxi and low and behold...they buy a car.

The dealer gave $13K for the DTS and they swiped a 2010 Lincoln MKZ. The car was $21K. With sales tax, they walked away with a loaded up triple black MKZ w/39K for $11K. Not too shabby.

The Accord is still chugging along, still averaging 33mpgs. Cracked 62K today. Jess's Galant still sits most of the time. :lol:

Oh, been drawing again, for those not on my FB. I always surprise myself with how good I am. =]

52AD0C23-6E52-464C-BA6F-A3AF7C8565C8_zps

• 1 month later...

welcome to the FP Late Late Late News. this jus in, we have received news that possibly one of your favorite and beloved FP member...may be leaving. theres no official word yet. we will report to you as more information becomes available. we will be back after this commercial break.

welcome to the FP Late Late Late News. this jus in, we have received news that possibly one of your favorite and beloved FP member...may be leaving. theres no official word yet. we will report to you as more information becomes available. we will be back after this commercial break.

Well there is only two that I even like so spill the beans.

'; var temp = new Array(); temp = a.split('?v='); document.write(' ');

you cant ban me!! :badGT::P its not really big news and i did want to mention it earlier but i dont know for sure yet. so i dont know...

• Founders

you cant ban me!! :badGT::P its not really big news and i did want to mention it earlier but i dont know for sure yet. so i dont know...

I solved it! He's pregnant...