Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Never seen anyone actually working there....i say no.Next question.LOL

they only work if there's a powerstroke in the bay...someone has to fix them..lol

tow truck operators love them..

Ohai!

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

hmm...thats odd. you come back right after Jedi comes back. how you been in over-there-land?

hmm...thats odd. you come back right after Jedi comes back. how you been in over-there-land?

Jedi's back too? Lol

This place... Well, it's not Cali, that's for sure!

Much more American Muscle oriented than Cali is. I'll actually be heading to a drag race on Sunday, as long as it's not raining. :/

Jedi's back too? Lol

This place... Well, it's not Cali, that's for sure!

Much more American Muscle oriented than Cali is. I'll actually be heading to a drag race on Sunday, as long as it's not raining. :/

i would be VERY afraid to attend a drag race in Cali...How do they run in those high heel shoes anyways?..LOL

Our resident GANG of wild Turkey's is up to 24 and were seen yesterday crossing the road N stopping traffic. Daughter's "cityboy" BF had never seen wild ones before. Made his whole day! LOL

i don't like the city either.. too many people and too much crap

another note damn it's chilly outside. put some air in my tires, swapped my battery i bought earlier this year from the old subaru to the "new" one..by that point my toes were frozen and the fingers weren't far behind..

i have a question for you guys. hopefully you can help me understand the reason. so a person or people kick in a door to an apartment and break in. only to move some papers around and not take a single thing. why?

thats what i thought. but is it a specific thing in a random place? jus thought of something. instead of taking, maybe something was placed? camera?