Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Not my cup of tea to be sure. It sure mixes the lead sled hot rod tradition with the 50s/60s traditional Oldsmobile luxury liner look and fails both rather exceptionally.

I applaud him for attempting some old school hot rod looks and tricks on a more modern car (80s W-body). It was just not that well executed IMO. I think I like the fender skirts the most, simply because you don't see these anymore on modern cars. That was quite a piece of fabrication, especially to match the molding.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

My luxury lemans has fender skirts lol

Ugly as hell IMO

My crazy brother shipped his bike to San Diego from Maui last week.yesterday he started his cross country trip to my house.not a bad idea,unless you have NO windshield lol

Seems its been raining a bit as well lol

I agree that certain factory fender skirts are ugly. The fact that someone made a credible attempt to make them look original where none existed before, I can respect that.

aww snap. Chaos, you like Ecotecs right? seen this?

http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/fmsr-performance-187/fmsr-3-0l-ecotec-296754/

A 3.0L Ecotec? I'm keeping that thread bookmarked.

The only other 3.0L four cylinder that ever came around was made by Porsche, in the 968. They made turbo models, too...granted the car was made in the mid-90's, they made over 400HP, at that time it's like seeing 600-700HP production cars today, except it was a 4 cylinder.

yup. i wonder how that may be in the G6? and cool. its not the same one that the FRS has, is it? havent looked at that car but id like to.

• Founders

This is by far the longest explanation to state that you will be programming on a computer that I've ever seen in a job description:

Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.

I'm so used to this forum and how great it is that every other forum is sub-par in my eyes. I joined a Farmall forum so I can seek advice on the Super A and they just suck compared to you guys. I mean, most of you know nothing of tractors (no offense haha) but the atmosphere here is wayyyy better, hence the reason why I have the damn Progression thread in the first place... ON A PONTIAC FORUM! :lol2:

Do you have to be on the road to get a DUI? or can you be out in the field??

well that depends. if you started on the field sober then youre good. but if you came from the road drunk then youre screwed. ya...i dont know. :lol:

I dunno. You don't need a license to operate, just have to be of driving age within that state. I've only had the damn thing a week and I've already gotten hammered and had to drive it back to my house from a party HAHAH