Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders
' timestamp='1338666747' post='72759']

I drove it around to the trailer. Sweet Odin, what a mean clutch, very unforgiving.

Cool! Just around to the trailer? :(

I got to drive yet another 2011 GT500, there have been a good number of them this year.

People getting rid of them already :D:lol:

Well yeah, a 2011 is sooo old.

There are surprisingly lots of used '10s, '11s, and even '12s at the dealer I work at. Being traded in pretty fast.

P1040572.jpg

Saw that today while getting a ride home. My mother and I were in a tow truck, because of this:

P1040569.jpg

Rad hose blew just as we parked for lunch. Towed it home and fixed it.

Last week I drove a 2011 Mustang GT500 with all the options. We both have awesome jobs, I love getting to drive all sorts of different stuff. This comming week we will have around 1500 cars running since its the huge anniversary sale, where everyone comes out of the wood works it is ussually a pretty crazy week.

Yesterday we had the '13 Escapes. Today's conversation piece was a Gotta Have It Green '13 Mustang. Very love-it-or-hate-it colour.

GottaHaveItGreen1.jpg

GottaHaveItGreen2.jpg

Yep gotta love it or gotta hate it. I know that when I order a car I base it on the Ice cream I am eating at the time.

Black tail lights save for light red rings around each recessed light. You can kind of make them out in the picture.

Also, curbed one of the R wheels on the Fofo today. Crap crap crap crap crap. Small, but noticeable. I've already left a message for the body shop my parents and I always use, hopefully they can quickly take it in for a touch-up. The Focus is now on 3 R wheels and one stock 16".

I did that once. So I pulled the chrome piece out, smashed it with a rubber mallet, put it back, and was on my way.

Oh the simplicity of these Olds rims

Got to drive a 11 cayman S yesterday! That and a 07 c6 z06 that was cammed, 10 genesis coupe with a bov, hyundai equis, 10 tarus sho and a mks, 03 boxster s. We had lots of nice stuff here this week, always makes me want to buy something else for sure lol.