Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

• Founders

Really it's illegal in Florida. Shit I broke the law 8 times when I was there a few months ago.

To take a U-turn where there is a HUGE no u-turn sign, yes ;)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 2 weeks later...

any of you seen Total Black Out show?

yea a bout 10 min of it they it just annoyed me.

' timestamp='1336194878' post='71382']

I can count to potato.

PLAY DRAW WITH FRIENDS! MAKE YOUR MOVE ALREADY!

(You just answered it)

Some people just don't know when they've lost...

it irks me when people claim the know all, then when I throw down facts and even a f*cking source from the original developers, he tries to derail me by changing his argument, which his logic clearly contradicts itself.

A little back ground info: The Scrin are an alien race that attacked earth in the game C&C3. in C&C2 (Tiberian Sun/TS) there was a mission where you found what looked like a crashed alien ship, when in fact it was not. It was build by the Brotherhood of Nod (the bad guys) using data taken from the Tacitus, which is an data sphere of alien origin. He brings up the fact that when in game, you scroll over the crashed ship, it says "Scrin Ship" implying hes claiming that it is in fact a Scrin ship (but it was really just a placeholder name in the datafiles). Then he goes on to say that the devs never really said wheather the Tacitus was Scrin or a different alien race, and that I'm wrong for saying its a Scrin based design. Here is where the flaw comes into place: We both agree that the ship was built using data from the Tacitus, it was stated in-game. So by logical reasoning, this means that since the ship says "Scrin Ship" and the ship was made using the Tacitus, that the Tacitus is a Scrin device. But hes saying at the same time its not. So which is it? Hes retarded.

And don't get me started on that dumbass of a grammar nazi.

http://forum.allianc...=40612#pid40612

retardse.png

why after reading Havoc's post do I get a funny feeling im reading something Woody would of posted. :lol:

the g6ers will know why thats funny. ;)

Yeah, I nerd raged so hard. But what a dumbass. People just won't admit that they are wrong so they try get a rise out of you.

why after reading Havoc's post do I get a funny feeling im reading something Woody would of posted. :lol:

the g6ers will know why thats funny. ;)

Haha! Nerd.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

If we really wanna get nerdy. my name "havoc" comes from Command & Conquer. The main character in C&C Renegade is Nick "Havoc" Parker. It was the first FPS game I played online when I was 12. Ive had the name "havoc1482" for a few years now lololol

My SN is the name of a Scar Symmetry song. :lol:

Holy crap, it's a super nice day today by me. I'm out by the Port Jeff docks, haven't been out here in quite awhile. Taking a break from constant job searching and enjoy a Friday. I haven't been out here alone since the fall of 2010, since Jessica and I spend a lot of time together. The marina is empty, surprisingly, this time of the year everyone usually starts to get their boats in the water for the new boating season.

I hope some employer will respond to me soon, this is the longest I've gone jobless, and with summer around the corner, I need an income again. Especially so I can pay off this damn car and get rid of it. Hopefully the misfire is the true culprit behind the aggervating P0420 code that seems to constantly plauge the Grand Ma. It's almost been for years I've had this car...FIVE years. A lot of memories are tagged with this car, a lot of good times as well as the bad. This car kept me from going crazy after my first serious relationship breakup, it's seen car clubs rise and fall, and seen all of the Northeast. I've even had to sleep in this car a few times. :lol:

But the car's age is catching up with it, and I've outgrown it. Time for something newer and fresh. I'm not specific with brands, if it's comfortable, stylish, has good power and won't suck down gas like the Grand Ma, I'll give it a shot. A manual is still in my wants, but I'll settle for a slushbox again IF I really like the car overall. Once I start working again, I plan on car hunting again, and really test driving models of interest.

Damn, I forgot how this place always makes me make TL;DR posts on this thread. :lol: