Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Well that thread was a fun read!

Hey Chaos, you got a problem with CarDomain? http://www.cardomain.com/id/ln7_nut ;)

I'm glad you spotted the photoshopped wheels in his new photo... and he angled it special to block view of the light blue hood and medium blue trunk... and who the hell sells a car saying how terrible they think it is and and acting like they are better/smarter then you and then ask a ridiculous price?

By this guys twisted logic I guess my Pontiac is r!ce then too, it has chrome bumpers and body coloured wheels, needz 2 B Bloo bumpers and mismatch wheels I guess! (also I have 1 tail light, so that must be for horse power gains/hitting soccer moms)

BTW, here he is on another Pontiac site, but I can't find him on CD or anywhere else. http://www.pontiacforum.com/pontiac/showthread.php?t=26132

...I wonder where that $1200 offer he got is? :lol:

• Founders

...I wonder where that $1200 offer he got is? :lol:

He offered it to himself ;)

;)

I feel this is a generation problem where everybody is afraid of saying "you're just bad" from birth and we give trophies for everything so people feel that even though they have no artistic talent or perception that they are Picasso or something because nobody tells them "No". Then later down in their life they encounter problems like this where they think they are awesome and everyone else disagrees lol. Then you also can say styling is suggestive but there is also a clear definition of trash and something that looks good. In conclusion, people just need to open their eyes and see what is wrong sometimes, key point is this guy.

Speaking of no artistic talent... I made this after reading that guys reactions and replies...

LAYS_Classic.gif

First time messing with a gif... what a pita. Letters turned out bad, next time I will find a PNG

• Founders

Speaking of no artistic talent... I made this after reading that guys reactions and replies...

LAYS_Classic.gif

First time messing with a gif... what a pita. Letters turned out bad, next time I will find a PNG

:lol: not bad. Yeah use PNG, better quality.

Also when cutting an image's background I've learned to use the polygon lasso tool and zoom in really close and just click around what you want, also add a feather of about 5-10px and you should reduce the choppyiness of edges ;)

Check out my old website of cutting PSDs for use in graphics, might find something you need: http://surrealdesignz.net

DayOneFront.png

Rainy day picture when I first got it. :lol:

No more yellow... This is what happens when you hit black ice and have a head on collision. (My girlfriend was driving and struck a full size Chevy truck head on. She walked away with a sore knee...)

6484470591_e54a0e0d6e_z.jpg

6484470751_cbca8ef24b_z.jpg

6484470931_0ba53f3945_z.jpg

:lol: not bad. Yeah use PNG, better quality.

Also when cutting an image's background I've learned to use the polygon lasso tool and zoom in really close and just click around what you want, also add a feather of about 5-10px and you should reduce the choppyiness of edges ;)

Check out my old website of cutting PSDs for use in graphics, might find something you need: http://surrealdesignz.net

Thanks but I don't have photoshop... I use the most dreaded of things... Gimp!

• Founders

I don't know want to be an ignorant American muscle guy but visually that is not appealing at all to me. One of the things that if I don't like a car visually I'll never buy it. Could be cheap as hell and do a 1.5sec 0-60 and perform amazingly but if it doesn't look good no way am I buying it.

Fenders that every other ricer has.

Canards on the front bumper that probably do nothing for this car.

Gigantic spoiler. (yes I know it's stock)

No thank you. You can have your sweet JDM car.

I don't know want to be an ignorant American muscle guy but visually that is not appealing at all to me. One of the things that if I don't like a car visually I'll never buy it. Could be cheap as hell and do a 1.5sec 0-60 and perform amazingly but if it doesn't look good no way am I buying it.

I know this feeling!

I had three choices when I went shopping for my first car

Olds Aurora with a Northstar V8

A white Grand Am

or the Phoenix

I wanted a Pontiac so the Aurora was out. The Grand Am was white on white on white. Seriously white rims, white mirrors, white interior trim, white paint.

Then came the Phoenix,

Holes in the floor

No brakes

Transmission leaking

Carb in need of a rebuild

plus other crap

Close Chaos, DC2R with a DC5 engine. :rofl:

Nearly everything on it is for function though, as it is tracked. The fenders are wider than stock, giving more room for wheels. I think those TE37s are 8.5" wide?

Honestly, I think that is one of the best looking cars ever built. It's a Type R (One of my dream cars) and everything is top-of-the-line on it. TE37s, Spoon brakes, Recaro seats, Mugen wing, the list goes on.

I have to buy an Integra some day.