Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hit the side of my head last night when I suddenly woke up. Went back to bed, then started having dreams about complex mathematical equations. Wut...?

Forever will I wear a helmet when I go to bed.

294647_2209550952931_1072187700_2506727_1291702693_n.jpg

Oh, herro.

Despite the GA with a battle scar (and bandaged up :picard: ) it'll be going to a show tomorrow, along side with Jess's Galant. Big plans for the 8G, let's just say lots of parts are coming in. :lol:

I ordered a new computer chair & Chairmat yesterday from OffiecMax.com. Both were 20% off if you got it online Price: Chair $89. 99 $71.99 & Chairmat $34. 99 $27.99 = $107.98 with free shipping. There were fancy more expensive ones but I was not looking to break the bank. (for a chair lol) I looks like what I have now but in leather and I went with brown since my couch is brown leather. I usualy dont like ordering stuff online with out trying stuff out but since it looks just like what I have now it SHOULD be fine.

23167056i_01.jpg

...a white one covered with sequins!

And a socially uncomfortable vibrate function...

• 4 weeks later...

hey people. need help. '99 Ford Explorer Sport, CEL came one for 1 spark plug and running a bit shaky before that. changed all spark plugs and 1 of them had some light rust on threads, another one with some damage, a 3rd with the spark hook thingy broken off. ran good after the change. now shaky again and ran a little warm and now with water coming out of the exhaust and some where else. issue?

gee, thanks for the help guys! :lol: it hasnt ran since that day.

gee...thanks for that help too. i didnt feel like making a thread.

THE ONLY PLACE SUCCESS COMES BEFORE WORK IS IN THE DICTIONARY!.............AND THIS POST.

Anything to do with fords running like crap and shaking ussualy has something to do with the coil packs lol.

Or in the case of my Ranger; 2 Blown head gaskets, 2 cracked heads, blown water pump seal, cracked radiator, chain case seal blown and faulty thermostat.

Good luck! :lol:

I have no idea what there talking about jim. :angry:<_<

BTW Mark............

hyundai :lol: