Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Ok since I moved to South Carolina I have has some culture shock but nothing major. Its mostly stuff I find funny or just so kinda hillbilly compared to Mass. So today im looking at the paper today and there was a Civil War reenactment yesterday. From what I have seen the whole Civil War topic is still a touchy one down here. Also Civil War jokes dont go over well, which make me want to tell more but they get pissed down here lol. So anyways I lol'd today when I saw that there was a Civil War reenactment cuz my first thought was "what loosing the war wasn't enough? ..... you have to relive loosing it once a year??? lol" My mom said they only reenact the battles they won and its a bit of a warped view of how things went/turned out. lol

Lastly is it just me or is it funny that they A. are still mad about loosing the Civil War and B. that they have a reenactment every year?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

The reenactment isn't uncommon but the bitter part is still funny :)

There is some history that makes sense but losing the civil war is kinda like wow, nothing good could have came from them winning. A divided America could have been prey for other countries.

Just my point of view on it.

I hate those /derps that think they are patriotic and fly the rebel flag at the same time.

I see that all the time up here... I have a friend from BC with a thick comical Texass accent... I know his whole family and he is the only one with it... has the rebel flag licence plate on the front of his truck... chews skoal... fucks his cousin... okay maybe not that one... I cannot understand why he want to be like that?

HAHAHAHA that dog picture. I almost peed.

They have Civil War reenactments up here too. I have a friend who is dating a girl whose entire family does them. Crazy.

• 4 weeks later...

1) You can't stick your tongue out & look up at the same time, it's a physical impossibility.

2) All idiots after reading number 1 tried it.

3) And discover number 1 is a lie.

4) You are smiling now because you are an idiot.

5) You will soon copy & paste this to catch other idiots.

6) There is still a stupid smile on your face.

I sincerely apologize about this, but I'm an idiot and I needed company.

i got it from CobaltSS. :(

This is my newest purchase for the kitchen.. In the store it was listed for 479.99 and I got it for 20 bucks. They were going to throw it away and there is nothing wrong with it so I told the girl i'd give her 20 dollars for it. It was a display that had never even been touched or put up. It all works too..... I'll take pics of it later tonight if I get the chance.

http://www.moen.com/medora/classic-stainle...SUMER%3A7599CSL

• Founders

This is my newest purchase for the kitchen.. In the store it was listed for 479.99 and I got it for 20 bucks. They were going to throw it away and there is nothing wrong with it so I told the girl i'd give her 20 dollars for it. It was a display that had never even been touched or put up. It all works too..... I'll take pics of it later tonight if I get the chance.

http://www.moen.com/medora/classic-stainle...SUMER%3A7599CSL

Holy crap, I'd say that's a deal! :(

• 2 weeks later...

So if you have a ghost in your house haunting you is he just a dead stalker? :blink:

:lol:

• 1 month later...

hey people. need help. '99 Ford Explorer Sport, CEL came one for 1 spark plug and running a bit shaky before that. changed all spark plugs and 1 of them had some light rust on threads, another one with some damage, a 3rd with the spark hook thingy broken off. ran good after the change. now shaky again and ran a little warm and now with water coming out of the exhaust and some where else. issue?

Happy birfday to me! Twenty is now 20. :lol:

you know, people would care more if this was posted in the birffday thread. :picard: jk. Happy Birffdayz.

:picard: Point.

Thanks though guys! And, coincidentally, yesterday was the day that a rather large cheque was handed over for something shiny with four wheels.

And three pedals. :lol:

:picard: Point.

Thanks though guys! And, coincidentally, yesterday was the day that a rather large cheque was handed over for something shiny with four wheels.

And three pedals. :lol:

That's a very odd sounding bicycle...