Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

memes-fry-day.jpg

This made me laugh so hard I almost peed myself. Mark (the roommate of course) wakes me up every Friday playing that stupid song. He is also obsessed with Futurama. I showed it to him and he loled a lot too.

I also loled to the point of tears immediately after taking this photo:

206757_579422432488_184701538_32331090_6133261_n.jpg

Possessed cat is possessed.

Don't mess with the cat. :o

:) Well, it's normal to be obsessed with Futurama, it's a damn good show. :)

So yeah, we got another freak snowstorm today... :D

And it's all melted already, stupid mountains. grrr... :lol:

Great picture of the cat. I now have a graving for oriental food. I don't know why.

Great picture of the cat. I now have a graving for oriental food. I don't know why.

LOL, wtf. Just don't eat my cat. (Oh, and thanks! It was pure chance her eyeballs reflected like that.)

Posted this on one of my friend's FB statuses when she said she wants the sun to come out (overcast today)

Troll science:

>Find rocket

>Find dogs

>Use rocket to launch long rope all the way around the sun

>Tie rope around dogs

>Put a fishing pole on lead dog, with bacon on the end

>Dogs eventually pull the sun to wherever you please

Problem, astronomy scientists?

Trollface_HD.jpg

For reflection;

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, who should we fear the most; the zombies or the remaining humans ? B)

Well, there should be a way to kill the zombies... depends on the virus. And they're pretty just bent on eating you, nothing else. Humans can play all sorts of games which is why they, the non-undead bastards, get my vote. B) lol

Well, there should be a way to kill the zombies... depends on the virus. And they're pretty just bent on eating you, nothing else. Humans can play all sorts of games which is why they, the non-undead bastards, get my vote. B) lol

Like I said.. me. Lol.

they will need to feed and cant on themselves like the zombie ants from that fungus....they only live 2 weeks if thats longer then i give it a complete year till the investation is over and then we repopulate

Phenom! when youre back on here...delete some PMs cuz your folder is full! need to send you something important.