Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

• Founders
' date='Mar 17 2011, 12:32 PM' post='50860']

And now you show your age.

Silly youngin. :D:indian:

I'm what 2 years younger then you? :woot:

I wouldn't call COD the BEST but yea definitely one of my favorites, if we want to go mega old school then it doesn't come close but for video games out now, its awesome. I actually started playing COD 4 again online with my friends and forgot how awesome that game was!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hey kids play nice. We all know that nothing beats the original Duke Nukem.

I'm what 2 years younger then you? :indian:

I wouldn't call COD the BEST but yea definitely one of my favorites, if we want to go mega old school then it doesn't come close but for video games out now, its awesome. I actually started playing COD 4 again online with my friends and forgot how awesome that game was!

I'm tellin' ya, Jimmy...play FFVII...you'll see.

• Founders
' date='Mar 17 2011, 12:36 PM' post='50863']

I'm tellin' ya, Jimmy...play FFVII...you'll see.

Meh, I'm not into that fantasy stuff, partially why I like COD so much.

Well, saw the movie Battle: Los Angeles tonight. Rather intense movie. Take the intensity that made Blackhawk Down, and other movies in that vein, but add a more overpowering, extraterrestrial enemy, and the battleground is US soil, and you've got an interesting twist on a Marine movie. A couple of emotional moments, coupled with intense actions sequences that dominated most of the movie. The movie's plot wasn't totally outlandish, but certainly showed the confusion and frustration of dealing with a completely unknown foe. The invading aliens didn't seem too unrealistic either, despite looking very bizarre. Anyone in the military will enjoy this.

' date='Mar 20 2011, 09:55 PM' post='51070']

Well, saw the movie Battle: Los Angeles tonight. Rather intense movie. Take the intensity that made Blackhawk Down, and other movies in that vein, but add a more overpowering, extraterrestrial enemy, and the battleground is US soil, and you've got an interesting twist on a Marine movie. A couple of emotional moments, coupled with intense actions sequences that dominated most of the movie. The movie's plot wasn't totally outlandish, but certainly showed the confusion and frustration of dealing with a completely unknown foe. The invading aliens didn't seem too unrealistic either, despite looking very bizarre. Anyone in the military will enjoy this.

Well, it's now on my list. Thanks you.

i gots a question...i know bondo is used as a filler for the very small tiny holes/imperfections. but can it be used as a shaping tool?

Hmmm... I wouldn't use it too much. It cracks if it's too thick or on something flexible like a bumper.

Not sure if I understand your question correctly... so we'll go from there. :lol:

If you wanna use it to a make a plug, then make a fiberglass mold, then make a fiberglass part, have at 'er. B)

Hmmm... I wouldn't use it too much. It cracks if it's too thick or on something flexible like a bumper.

Not sure if I understand your question correctly... so we'll go from there. :lol:

If you wanna use it to a make a plug, then make a fiberglass mold, then make a fiberglass part, have at 'er. B)

it wont be on anything flexible or movable. how about in thin layers work? like 1-3 jus to give it a bit of some shape.

not 1-3 inches. 1-3 thin layers. i dont even think its more than a 1/4''. and that is a secret Ringo. B)

I love secrets... because what I don't know doesn't affect me. Or does it ? mmm I don't know. B)

I installed a LED license plate bulb today, yay ! I haven't done anything to my car in quite a while, so it's quite an event. :o:P

I don't see myself keeping OEM license plate bulbs any more, my LEDs are too nice. :o

B) I did the whole interior on my truck and for some reason never did on my GA. But it's coming ! Ordered the dome light, gauge cluster bulbs will be ordered soon. :P

Me too, I didn't do much last year, just drove it a few times... this year is gonna be different. :D

• Founders
' date='Mar 24 2011, 10:57 AM' post='51341']

Snow outside?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Damn... I need to put wrapping into these divs...

Damn... I need to put wrapping into these divs...

No, the wide post makes my rage more apparent.

Also, all the snow that accumulated has pretty much melted in a span of five hours.

But I lucked out, no salt was laid down.

Nature is on a crack binge.