Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Sounds nice, has the same rumble my GA had at idle. A bit more raspy than mine while revving though. And that Delco starter noise, they all sound the same, haha.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Ha ha ha I knew you would say something about the starter. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BECAUSE IT SOUNDED JUST LIKE MUH GRAND AM. :lol:

Still, sounds nice and nice to see the G6 still kicking. Hopefully yours doesn't fall to shit like mine did. Repair costs and a pesky SES light kept me from keeping the Grand Am, especially when there was guarantee that the repairs would have nullified the stupid P0420 codes...

100k on here and still doing great!

Yes, that's me Ghosty. Good to see you're still around.

i stop in every few days. and teh Jedi masta!

Had to fight with facebook last night, as they disabled my account. Happened at 5:50pm yesterday. Emailed them, had to show them a picture of a valid ID, blot out things like the license #, my address, etc...first I get an email back saying FB received it...it wasn't until 9:30pm I get another email saying "Oh sorry! It was a system error! You're fine now!" and my account was back up.

As some of you know, FB nuked my main account last month...which was bittersweet as there were quite a few people a was thinking of purging, but never did. But after moving into my backup account, getting everything back to normal and having another start...I really didn't want to start over AGAIN. But for some reason, FB was quick to give me back this account, but not my main...odd.

I did make another backup, in case FB wants to derp me again.

That's just the thing! I've been mostly keeping to myself and friends I know in various groups on FB...especially with my old backup profile as my main.

Poking around more...

Somebody was reporting me as a fake profile. A friend of mine was able to track down the source of the reporting...low and behold, it's somebody in one of the Accord FB groups I talk in. I have my profile setup as non public as possible, my profile pics are not accessible unless we're friends and I don't use pictures of myself as my profile pics.

This said person, did get into a heated argument with me previously, about stretched tires being "safe" and that I'm some faggot that wants everything to look functional and boring. When that didn't work, he focused on my profile pic and ranted on and on about me being a furfag.

GEE, I'M A FURRY? NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

That was three days before my profile got miffed by facebook. Kinda sad when people get so pissed off that they need to report people as retaliation.

If it was not free communications to my Nieces and Nephews then I would have ditched it a long time ago. To many asshats that think that shit does not stink and everyone wants to hear their opinion. Yes your opinions may piss me off but usually they are still wrong.

Kickass hat is kickass!

9e3a2e6y.jpg

4yma2uhy.jpg

e6e4uma8.jpg

Something about this hat make me want to do 120mph with the Smokey n the Bandit theme blaring on the radio!

• Founders

FB is dumb. I can't get rid of it though. I have too much invested into it. I almost use it for only car and job related stuff.

I like FB but I wouldn't say I get into a lot of the group's chat and only have friends that I want to talk to.

I'm still in a few Grand Am groups, some Accord groups and a bunch of other fun madness. The "group" aspect of FB I spend more time talking on than statuses and such.

Oh, my pages as well.