Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' timestamp='1327861557' post='65670']

Upon Further reading...I too joined.

I think he'll be a bit buttangry...

almost wanna join since the OP of that thread is a douche.

And you did a good job of that. When I said sad it is sad that someone has to prove how manly he is by street racing and lieing about it,

I get that every now and then in the truck. Its got a little exhaust and cam. When I take off it is a little louder then most vehicles. For some reason Hondas, BMWs and some Toyota drivers think that it is necessary to entice me to drag on the street.

And you did a good job of that. When I said sad it is sad that someone has to prove how manly he is by street racing and lieing about it,

I get that every now and then in the truck. Its got a little exhaust and cam. When I take off it is a little louder then most vehicles. For some reason Hondas, BMWs and some Toyota drivers think that it is necessary to entice me to drag on the street.

How do you think I feel in my car haha? They go "Look! Old car that has loud exhaust! He must want to race!" I only put out like 140HP so obviously I don't "win" and then they think they are pros/bros (Same shit) because they beat an old car, even though I was never racing anyways

• Founders

How do you think I feel in my car haha? They go "Look! Old car that has loud exhaust! He must want to race!" I only put out like 140HP so obviously I don't "win" and then they think they are pros/bros (Same shit) because they beat an old car, even though I was never racing anyways

How do you think I'll feel with the Camaro? 426hp at the crank... Oh wait sorry I don't belong in this comment, so sorry :D

:rofl: just messin with you :D

I could take ya with my S/C G6 gt yo! :lol:

' timestamp='1327967348' post='65786']

Nigga, I drive a 168HP V6 front wheel drive Grand Ma. You don't know slow.

Try having a rental Nissan Versa and being the guy to record a 600hp Corvette vs a 480hp GTO vs a 500hp Civic... than YOU can talk about slow.

I was passed by a Jetta. :(

' timestamp='1327967348' post='65786']

Nigga, I drive a 168HP V6 front wheel drive Grand Ma. You don't know slow.

140HP (Once) Grand Prix.

Ha.