Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
shadow

New to this place

hello my name is Tucker Hauptman i live in west Chicago. i manage a law care company and work on cars on the side i drive a 1996 trans am don't know if it was a ws-6 previous owner never told me and debaged the car so :.(

HERE ARE SOME OF PICTURES OF MY LOVING CAR

jonoandmephotoshoot058.jpg

jonoandmephotoshoot052.jpg

jonoandmephotoshoot055.jpg

tuckerstransam011.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

hello and welcome. great car. i like the scond pic. and im sure there are other way to check if your car is truely a WS6.

welcometothetribe-1.gif

Welcome to FP!

Your T/A is a 96...IIRC, I don't think the WS6 package was introduced until 98, when the LS1 was being put into F-bodies.

Easy way to find out, call a GM dealership! They can find out through the car's VIN # what options the car has.

Great looking car! MIDWEST FTW! and a V8 to boot!

Looks great! I don't think it's a WS.6 though, it doesn't have the right front bumper.

:( Great looking TA! Always loved em in black!

' date='Jan 3 2011, 07:01 AM' post='45264']

Welcome to FP!

Your T/A is a 96...IIRC, I don't think the WS6 package was introduced until 98, when the LS1 was being put into F-bodies.

Easy way to find out, call a GM dealership! They can find out through the car's VIN # what options the car has.

Nope it started in '96 :(

:( though on best way to know is to contact a GM dealer.