Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New ride

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you back in a Pontiac.

Looks awfully similar to Erik's GTO. Minus the LS2 mod. :lol2:

I love how the previous owner debadged the trunk completely, and the dealer still adds their badge. :lol2:

' date='Jan 5 2011, 10:16 AM' post='45548']

HIDs > Halgens

this.

and put ur radiator cover back on. yes more air will flow to the engine, but your radiator will get less. this is one piece of plastic you should keep. oh and get rid of the FRC's too. you can keep them but take them off for now.

this.

and put ur radiator cover back on. yes more air will flow to the engine, but your radiator will get less. this is one piece of plastic you should keep. oh and get rid of the FRC's too. you can keep them but take them off for now.

I think the shroud is just off for the pic. Looks like he just installed them. :lol2:

' date='Jan 5 2011, 10:27 AM' post='45554']

I think the shroud is just off for the pic. Looks like he just installed them. :lol2:

mythbusters_plausible_spray.png

but srsly, i dont wanna see ur goat burn because of FRC's....BE RID OF THEM

' date='Jan 5 2011, 10:33 AM' post='45561']

FRC? Teach me this Aussie Goat speak.

Fuel Rail Covers IE engine covers. they rub on the fuel line causing it to rupture, spew fuel, and burn the car to a puddle. it HAS happened many times....tears..

GTOFire.jpg

OR if you REALLY LIKE your FRC's then feel free to just buy one of these and then you are good to go

RussellFuelLineGTO1.jpg

Nice goat. I'm jealous. Silver is my favorite color.. I got stuck in a red one but its cool...

Boo to the auto lol. Stick is sooo much more fun.

How much was urs if u don't mind. Mine was 18k for an 05 with 43k. I feel like I got robbed but its all good.

• Founders

Nice goat. I'm jealous. Silver is my favorite color.. I got stuck in a red one but its cool...

How much was urs if u don't mind. Mine was 18k for an 05 with 43k. I feel like I got robbed but its all good.

an '05 with 43k isn't bad for $18k. I've seen people wanting above $20k for 60k+ miles

an '05 with 43k isn't bad for $18k. I've seen people wanting above $20k for 60k+ miles

and those people are called stoners unless they are heavily modded.

04's ftw. mine had 16k miles on it, for 16k$

1 owner, 72k, $13,000. I'd rather have red, but sick of having 2 manual cars. Already have a nitrous kit in the works possibly, if he still has it by the time tax returns come back.

• Founders

and those people are called stoners unless they are heavily modded.

I really don't blame them, they're taking advantage of where I live which is relatively rich.

Average 05-06 Goat around here is $18k. '04s are about $16k