Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Deciding on a new color for the ROHs...

• 3 months later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A week ago, I would've said yes... now with that pic I quoted in your thread... I'd stay black. :)

this may make you a little irritated but i would either stay they way it is (looks amazing) or go with the red Jedi said. either one will look sweet.

absolutely no gold no no no no no.

A week ago, I would've said yes... now with that pic I quoted in your thread... I'd stay black. :dancingpontiac:

Stay black the silver looks out of place on your particular car.

Most definitely stay black.

this may make you a little irritated but i would either stay they way it is (looks amazing) or go with the red Jedi said. either one will look sweet.

They'll probably stay black for the rest of this year. Next winter, they may get dismounted and powdercoated. The rattle can job isn't prefect.

Otherwise gimme and you buy new ones?

Wait whats the bolt pattern of a GA? :willy_nilly:

Sorry Jimmy, 5x115. :indian:

absolutely no gold no no no no no.

Ever seen a Subaru Impreza STi? Black and gold is hawt. As is black and bronze.

the same color as the WRX gold rims

Ding.

Not to keep harping on yea but ever think of having The GRAFX Shop make stickers for the red ring to try out for the summer?

Not to keep harping on yea but ever think of having The GRAFX Shop make stickers for the red ring to try out for the summer?

No bueno, the spoke overlay onto the lip. I tried using pinstriping, but the decal gets pinched over the spokes. Looks too chinsy.

K thought you could get a good fit if he mad the rings. kinda figured they would get beaten up after time but might be a good way to see if you like it red ring without making it a major project. :dancingpontiac: