Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

thats right, i got another trunk lid im working on and making the sunfire spoilerless, no pics right now, gonna have some later today though

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Forget what the current one looks like lol.

Some cars look better spoilerless and others look naked.

well i have 2 trunk lids, so if i dont like the look, or get tired of it, i got my old stock trunk lid

A member of my car club's spoilerless 03-05 rear:

102_0806.jpg

its done! it turned out way better than i expected it to

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Looks good! Are you planning on painting it body color? (As opposed to black or something.)

To be honest I don't know if I prefer it or not. :) I think it looks good either way.

Yes, keep it spoilerless, but that tint has got to go. (just a suggestion)

To me its not a huge adjustment, I dunno if I like it or not either lol.

It's not the like the GTO where if you go spoilerless its looks like your friend who you've never seen without glasses (weird lol). The Sunfire just looks normal.

thanks guys

valid, i do plan on painting it, but not right away, itll be painted along with the rest of the car in the spring

EricW, i dont mind the tint where its a silver car, plus it was already there when i bought the car, ill be getting black tint once i get a job in this horrible economy lol

Ringo64, i know what you mean, like it looks the same, but at the same time it looks entirely different

i dont really think it looks naked, mind you it will look better when spring comes around and my 17's go back on, and im changing the way my fart can is hung so it should look better from the back end

i dont know... to me... it looks kinda funky. lol. not bad though. great job on the work man

thanks, i think itll look 110% better after its painted, and my 17's are back on in the spring

Spoilerless is definately better. The car flows just so much better. Now i want to see it painted and with some nice wheels on.

I like the spoilerless look on pretty much anything. Looks good.

sunfires have an odd trunk area. i think they need that spoiler back there

• Like 1

Looks good either way, but I kinda like the spoilerless look. Has it been painted since the last pics ?

Go spoilerless....what's up with that tint? It looks so bad ass....half mirror half tint....its like the best of both worlds...I always wanted to do this tint but don't know if I can pull it off....I wouldn't tint front windows too...it makes the tint flow a lot better when some windows are tinted and others aren't...I bet the ladies love lookin into the mirrors