Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

[ChaosweaveR]'s Grand Am GT Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

me rikey!!! great job man!!! love the MSD Ignition parts. what spark plugs you using?

I have the AC Delco Iridiums in there, they're actually made by NGK.

The 'waste spark' ignition systems on our cars is pretty rough on plugs. Spark is fired off twice per stroke, once obviously for combustion, and after to burn up any excess left behind. The combo of a high voltage spark going to the plug, and the waste spark process, an iridium or double platinum plug is needed. Anything else and the plugs are toast after not even 20K.

' date='Feb 4 2010, 08:49 PM' post='8579']

Spark is fired off twice per stroke, once obviously for combustion, and after to burn up any excess left behind.

thats what she said. lol. sorry. just had to

anyways, good info. im learning more and more about domestics finally!!! lol.

well.. i still really like your GA. really never was a fan of them until i joined this site.

• 4 months later...

awesome man. how does it feel when you drive now? and does it hit the hood?

The hood clears it. I feel it in turns, especially on ramps, I feel the outer wheel on the turn bite more. Like if I'm turning left, I feel my right front have some more grip.

No, not yet. I got this for free, so I'm not complaining. I also scored a free Timken wheel assembly, Milzy 180* thermostat with a sweet Milzy Motorsports decal, and a new hood prop for shows, a plexyglass arrowhead, that will be paint matched to my front arrowhead on my own car.

You think your car can take the on ramps quick now. Try having performance lowering springs, and performance shocks, as well as both front and rear STB's.

God i cant wait to get some nice wide rims.

' date='Jun 10 2010, 03:30 PM' post='28980']

Not yet, it's just white plexyglass for now. I want the final product to be a surprise. Stealth's show presence will be amped up this year.

ok. well let me know as soon as you post it. i want to see this. and are you making it? or someone else?

I want to find me a set of struts for the front of the van, want to lower it 2" but don't know exactly how to do that with the air ride in the back. Got a buddy who's going to help me out, and in time, going to stuff a 3.8 SC under the hood, waiting for my trans or my head gasket to go out first. Then it'll be ON. :picard: