Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

cookiemonsters g6 purple rims

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Before...

newwheels-1.jpg

after...

newpurp.jpg

they're darkin ten how they appear in pics...wheels were professional powdercoated the plum purple from the dodge challenger with a white pearl...look sick up close...these will be my summer wheels

i don't know how everyone lese computers look, but they look blue/purple on mine...diff color in person

' date='Jan 12 2011, 10:56 PM' post='46344']

You are either colorblind, or just lacking any taste in style whatsoever.

Paint your headlights bright green next.

lol...ill leave the shitty bright green to u

hate to break it to ya but the wheel colors look different on different models...def look different then how they appear on my phone and at work comp....wwwweeellllllllll the wheels look like a plum purple and this pic doesn't do the wheel justice

lol...ill leave the shitty bright green to u

But the shitty purple somehow looks good? Surely you jest.

hate to break it to ya but the wheel colors look different on different models...def look different then how they appear on my phone and at work comp....wwwweeellllllllll the wheels look like a plum purple and this pic doesn't do the wheel justice

That's nice, they still look like shit in any light.

looks ok, but gotta see them on the car. the wheel itself, i like the Solstice rims a bit more. take a pic in natural light. and :agreed: at Twenty. and to both you Cookie and Chaos... :rofl: PLAY NICELY! :rofl:

I think it looks sick. Its unique and different It pleases you and at the same time doesn't make you look a douche ricer haha.

Just don't be like this:

"MEH PRPLE WEELS LOOKS LIKE TEH SHITZ! IMA ADD A HUG SPOILERZ AND HAV BLU LEDZZ UNDR SOM HOODSCOOPZ.... brah."

:agreed::rofl::rofl:

And yeah Chaos, chill a little.

Save it for the douches on the Pontiac FB page or GAOC.

But when you post pics of your car on a forum, you're pretty much subjected to people's opinions, good or bad. That's a given. I speak my mind, and I don't sugar coat my views. And honestly, I encourage others to not be afraid also. Freedom of speech is a wonderful freedom, use it.

:rofl: then learn to play nice! :agreed:

theres ways of getting your point across without being a Dink! :rofl:

theres ways of getting your point across without being a Dink! :rofl:

:agreed: You called him a dink!

Anyway, let me see them on the car... I still doubt I'll like them but maybe it'll be ok.

• Founders

:D w/ Joe and Ghost, play nice now kiddies.

Onto the rims, they're not really my style. If you had purple accents to go on the car it may look better but guess we'll have to wait to see them on the 6.

lol yea would like to do more purple but i think purple arrowheads wouldn't be enough and doubt pooners has that color...unterior black lights for a puple look in the map light and middle light????

see gotta figure out what color to do the calipers....black, bronze or white

lol yea would like to do more purple but i think purple arrowheads wouldn't be enough and doubt pooners has that color

First of all, Why would you buy from him anyway? Why not check out our vendors, SKDecals? They can probably help. ;)

...unterior black lights for a puple look in the map light and middle light????

see gotta figure out what color to do the calipers....black, bronze or white

2nd of all, Purple.