Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Vinyl Stickers for Forever Pontiac

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Ive joined the forum alittle late but i will definitly take a vynl but i would like to know how much r u planning to charge and If you could find out the shipping rate to canad seeing as its light i dont see it being to expensive. Ill place it on my G6 with pride :lol2: also i live in a city of 4 million people and am frequently even now as i write this message am in ottawa the capital of canada with a population of 1 million people so i feel like i might get the forums promoted someone to pontiac drivers in canada and hopefully will :willy_nilly:

• Founders

Right now we are actually waiting for them to be made, Jedi3 will get them and then we discuss a price as of now we don't really have a price. We ordered a good chunk so hopefully we'll have enough for those who were here plus a couple for you and others after. As well this won't be the only time vinyl stickers will be made to advertise the forum!

EDIT: WELCOME TO FOREVER PONTIAC!!!!!

As I've said before, I really wish the arrowhead was the same size as the text. That way i could mount it flat across the bottom of a side window or something... But the arrowhead just makes it look goofy...

I could just cut it off lol.

Bout time we get around to getting this started ;) Anyways, I agree, I like the Indian head, but the red line does need to break right before the feather... I really like it, and I might just have this to replace the massive Wicked Monkey logo I have on my back window...

And how bout something like this, small enough to put on the side of your back window? (Black background imitating tint)

Untitled-1copy.gif

this is my favorite one

I will have them by next Saturday Im 100% sure and everything is done and settled.

Jim or Ghost will be making an announcement soon.

I redid my stickers tonight as I have one set of each already.

SSPX2062.jpg

Dan if you can do that have my avatar made up instead, that would be more popular. IMO :cheers:

would it be full color?

Dan if you can do that have my avatar made up instead, that would be more popular. IMO :cheers:

would it be full color?

Of course, I can, and yes, they would be full color, the only downside would be that they would probably cost about $15+ dollars apiece, as they are multiple vinyl colors that I will put all together on the same sheet, but I'm sure I can drive the price down again

THE STICKERS ARE IN!!!! :rofl:

I will be mailing out the oreder to Ringo ASAP when he gets it he will open a sale thread and how much they cost ect.

:D:indian::dancingpontiac::indian::welcomeFP: