Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Best FP Photography

Best FP Photography  

20 members have voted

Please sign in/register to vote or see results of poll. Votes will be made public once the poll closes.

• Founders

Nominations for Best FP Photography have gone done and these are what you came up with! Who is gonna win!?

Bryan

DSCN0171.jpg

Chaosweaver

chris-1.jpg

Crimson

DSCF0596_1280x960.jpg

markpetersonii

4985651226_3870dc1f49.jpg

cookiemonster

sonic2.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

did you? lol?

yup... he has that $19028391728937128379.00 camera memmer? :welcomeFP: which doesnt compare to any shitty cellphone pics... :D therefore.... Chris, Cookie, AND Marko should be DQ'd... :D jk

THIS is what I heard...

:lol2:

lol Yes. Taken with my BlahBlah with Blah Blah 18-27 lens and edited on Blah, Blah and Blah. :lol2:

:lol2::lol2: wait...i thought it was a Canon camera?? :D:lol2::lol2:

How did Cookiemonster take that pics and drive his car at the same time? damn he's good. :lol2::lol2:

and Chris I thought your buddy took that pic? Dident you tell me he took two pics with different exposures and then layered them? :D

is this best pic taker or best pic. Im lost as usual. :lol2: HELP!

Um, I see crimsons pic but no crimson on the poll??!?!?!

:lol2: good job Jim. :indian:

• Founders

whoops! why didn't one of you catch this earlier! :lol2:

Sorry Crimson! The polls aren't editable or we lose data, a wonderful bug of IPB that would fix with the update :indian: We can either reset this and lose the 6 days of voting because it's still early or we can just let Crimson have an automatic nomination for POTM next month to make up for this.

The choice is for the other people in the poll to well... vote on lol.