Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2011 Forever Pontiac Desktop Calendar banter thread.

Jedi3

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have one vote. :bowdown:

thanks mom :lol2:

:lol2: j/k

:)

I have two now my dad must of just voted! :rofl:

i'm with Cody, there should be at least 1 of all models in the calender example: a Pontiac SUV.

:agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::leghump::leghump::leghump::bowdown::naughty::bowdown::lol2::indian::Pedobear:

This does sound kinda nice but we can't convince people to vote for us by making them think "oh it's too bad they don't have sweet cars like us," so, well... maybe I should've used a shot of my full line of Pontiac's... that maybe would've wooed over the voters, who can deny 4 legendary Arrowheads all together for one shot... :)

Between my dad and I's collection, we would have put you to shame :lol2:

Haha, j/k. I don't even know what your other cars are. A Bonnie or two I think? Between my parents and I we have an 05 Bonnie GXP, 02 Aztek, 88 Fiero GT, 88 Fiero base, 05 Sunfire, 77 Can Am. The other two are a 74 Opel Manta and an 03 Sierra 3500. We always wanted to get a family picture to submit to Pontiac Enthusiast but then PE was cancelled. Boooooo.

PS: VOTE FOR ME! I'M A GIRL, I WEAR BIKINIS!

Nothing scandalous because my boobs are too big. Lol.

Here's to hoping the picture works! Taken at my family's cabin in the UP on Lake Huron in the midst of a very brisk late August day in 2009 when the water temperature was like, 52 degrees F.

5288_1089955341374_1601190009_30224617_2695898_n.jpg

Here, a boob shot for you, including the smile of HOLY JESUS I AM COLD GET ME OUT OF HERE:

5288_1089955261372_1601190009_30224615_1692490_n.jpg

VOTE FOR THE COLD GIRL IN THE LAKE!

um ya...dont encourage these people. first it starts with proof of pics then more pics then more and well ya, so ya. :lol2:

Sorry, I voted for the nice red wagon in the snow!!!

You'd stand a better chance for votes if you had posed with your car... in said bikini... just sayin' :lol2:

Between my dad and I's collection, we would have put you to shame :lol2:

Haha, j/k. I don't even know what your other cars are.

99 Bonneville

07 GP

98 GP

05 Montana

and laid to rest the 05 bonneville

bonneville.jpg

l_cf0ea950f1104427846f8a6e2d1b03c4.jpg

l_377bd1ef79c44584b60137a81566af4c.jpg

Hit a tree going about 20, bent the car and they said it'd never be as strong if they fixed it so they gave me 6500 for it which was okay because I had only owned it for a week and paid 6k for it, and already had a $300 speeding ticket. Then I bought the van.

:rofl::o:woot:;)

very nice, now only if could change my vote.

Haha! Thanks, and sorry? :P

Interestingly enough, not only do I not have a picture of myself in a bikini with my car, I don't even have a picture of myself with my car (aside from the one when I first got her). Awkward.

99 Bonneville

07 GP

98 GP

05 Montana

and laid to rest the 05 bonneville

bonneville.jpg

l_cf0ea950f1104427846f8a6e2d1b03c4.jpg

l_377bd1ef79c44584b60137a81566af4c.jpg

Hit a tree going about 20, bent the car and they said it'd never be as strong if they fixed it so they gave me 6500 for it which was okay because I had only owned it for a week and paid 6k for it, and already had a $300 speeding ticket. Then I bought the van.

Wow, too bad about the 05, but it's nice that you ultimately made a $200 profit, haha! I like that our families have this common addiction, yet we have completely different collections!

• Founders

Haha! Thanks, and sorry? :P

Interestingly enough, not only do I not have a picture of myself in a bikini with my car, I don't even have a picture of myself with my car (aside from the one when I first got her). Awkward.

There's only 1 way to change that :rofl:

:woot:

um ya...dont encourage these people. first it starts with proof of pics then more pics then more and well ya, so ya. :rofl:

There's only 1 way to change that :woot:

:P

... And so it begins. Lol!

Nothing scandalous because my boobs are too big. Lol.

Here's to hoping the picture works! Taken at my family's cabin in the UP on Lake Huron in the midst of a very brisk late August day in 2009 when the water temperature was like, 52 degrees F.

5288_1089955341374_1601190009_30224617_2695898_n.jpg

Here, a boob shot for you, including the smile of HOLY JESUS I AM COLD GET ME OUT OF HERE:

5288_1089955261372_1601190009_30224615_1692490_n.jpg

VOTE FOR THE COLD GIRL IN THE LAKE!

You have insanely, curly hair.

Awesome.

Also, boob shot.

Hahahahaha thanks! On both counts?

I don't really think insanely curly even begins to describe it. My hair is its own entity. Possibly possessed by the flying spaghetti monster.

Also, I laugh that my tattoos aren't visible in those pictures (well, a little in the second one) and I have four. Lol! Apparently I picked good places for them.