Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

4th Gen Grand AM

Hello from Toledo Ohio! I rock an Artic white 1998 Pontiac Grand AM GT. Its nothin special really, just got intake and catless resless flowmaster 40 exhaust and a bangin stereo.

I actually found this forum looking for 4x6 to 6.5 inch speaker adapters.

Figured I'd stop in and say Hello since I am in the market for a 99-03 GP GTP.

2010-08-12001705.jpg

2010-07-22_011018.jpg

2010-07-22174117.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome to the forums.

Clean 4th gen. Nice 4th gens are becoming harder and harder to find. Thanks to negligent owners, and stupid kids who like to rice them out beyond belief.

The 99-03 GPGT's are hard to find with low miles and in good shape, again, most people abuse the hell out of those cars.

Dude. You won't even believe this. You commented on my car being clean. Well I was just over at the shop pulling the rear head off my 3100 so i can send it out to be planed. After awhile of standing on the drivers side yanking on it and using a soft hammer to knock the head loose, I go on the other side. Remember the passenger side of my car how it was all nice and clean? Welp.. whoever owns the other side of the shop hit my fender with a 2x4. Now it has 2 really deep dents in it and a shallower one... im so FORDing mad I can't even see straight.

I swear to god I have bad luck.

I would hit THEM with a 2x4!

Anyway, you have a super nice car, and I hope you can get revenge on whoever hurt the poor girl. I hate how inconsiderate people are.

Do you have a horse farm? That appears to be an aisle your car is in. (My parents train horses; I grew up on a farm.) Also, is that an Oldsmobile Firenza in the background of the last picture? I can has it, yes?