Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Josh's G6 2009 2.4L

Better materials and warranty. The highest one is stainless steel. The middle is full black like mine. The lowest model doesn't have painted brackets iirc.

As for HP. The highest I know of is a cobalt pushing 18? N/A. All I recall him having was tune, intake, exhaust, and throttle body. I would love to break 200 then start looking at F/I.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm sellin it. Not really actively though. Just waiting for someone to want it. I had an older couple stop me yesterday at a light, they told me if they could sell their mini van right then, they would buy my car the next day! Haha

I would buy it if I could only insure it. Its a beautiful car. Well taken care of.

Thanks for the kind words. I love and care for all my cars (my reputation may be different) but, I love them all. I'm sure someone will want it one day. I'm only asking $13,500 for it now. :lol2:

Thanks for the kind words. I love and care for all my cars (my reputation may be different) but, I love them all. I'm sure someone will want it one day. I'm only asking $13,500 for it now. :lol2:

wanna give my dad a call and beg him for me?

• Founders

$10k shipped to my house and you got yourself a buyer :bacon:

Bumpy, Anyone know the sway bar number?

if im not mistaken that sway bar stopped being produced. leon had one for sale on g6performance but i think someone snatched it up already. i can check again for you. they are harder to find than your dick on a cold day.

Nah, I can't find one on there. Thanks. If they're no longer produced it doesn't matter. I probably wouldn't want to pay enough to get one off of someone. Thanks for the information though.

"issues"? :o oh NO, not issues! um, what issues?

Non-car issues.

At 2pm yesterday (March 1st), I had to give a formal preliminary deposition concerning my involvement in events that took place at my school. I was only before a department chair and one representative of administration. It was a formal deposition with a recorder and all. This morning (March 2nd) at an undisclosed time another involved party will be officially deposed (similar setup). After this takes place there will most likely be another round of questioning to clarify any discrepancies. Then three administrators will meet and discuss the case, afterwards a decision will be put forth from all five involved administrators and department chairs. This is what I know will happen.

Here is what may also happen. Depending on what the investigation turns up, all evidence and transcripts will be turned over to the police. A which time I will be arrested and stand a criminal trial for my actions and involvement, if it is deemed to be warranted.