Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Josh's G6 2009 2.4L

Thanks for the info guys. I can always take it to my mechanic. He can do it, but I hate to bug him with small stuff. He's an old family friend so he usually will do stuff for us cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Some photos, if anyone is interested. I washed her today in the 20*F weather.

How she should look with the new rims in the spring.

Rimpreviewtirerack.jpg

The tail tint. In the barn.

PICT1198.jpg

Right after the wash.

PICT1189.jpg

PICT1191.jpg

Lights on.

PICT1187.jpg

Outside.

PICT1194.jpg

PICT1193.jpg

Its cold.

PICT1195.jpg

PICT1190.jpg

nice. i think for the new wheels u should bump up to an 18" wheel the ones in the picture look like stock ones sorta.

I've thought about 18's, but I think I will end up with the 17's. Good news I may already have the tires sold. If so I may lower right after the rims.

• Founders

I vote 18s but 17s don't look half bad. I've always like this color G6 with tinted tails and black wheels, looks very nice :pop_corn:

What springs you looking to go with to go lowered?

tail lights look great. and the rims, i think they need a bit more of design into them, but thats jus me.

Thanks Ringo. For the springs, I will probably use Eibachs, they seem to be the G6 spring of choice. Then I believe I will need a camber kit, but I still need to research that more. However I have heard Megan Racing makes a set of coilovers that work in the G6......

Hey Ghost, thanks for the kind words. The rims are a bit plain, but I sort of like that. I don't want the car to stand out. I much prefer to fly under the radar.

Thanks Ringo. For the springs, I will probably use Eibachs, they seem to be the G6 spring of choice. Then I believe I will need a camber kit, but I still need to research that more. However I have heard Megan Racing makes a set of coilovers that work in the G6......

Hey Ghost, thanks for the kind words. The rims are a bit plain, but I sort of like that. I don't want the car to stand out. I much prefer to fly under the radar.

oh ok. :)

PICT1202.jpg

PICT1201.jpg

Just after I ripped the damn things out.

PICT1200.jpg

A quick look at the intake.

PICT1199.jpg

Wow I only took 4 photos....

Good news no one flashed me, so I guess I'm not blinding people.

no, ditch the one thats under the headlight. thats not a problem. and Phenom and i removed both resonators with no problem. and it looks much better.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, has anyone taken their dash off to do wiring before? I'm asking, because I'm thinking about hard wiring my detector in and adding an AUX speaker.

Basically I would be adding a fuse to the box, and running a wire under the dash and up through the vent (Can I just drill a small hole here?). Then I would be running another wire back down to the glove box for the speaker, and I would probably just hide the speaker there unless someone knows a better place to hide it.