Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Ghost's Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i havent add any pics in a while. ill add the ones that should be here.

install1.jpg

install2.jpg

install3.jpg

install4.jpg

install5.jpg

and check it out, as the rims get bigger from right to left...the drop gets lower. ;)

DSCN1705.jpg?t=1284937107

• 2 weeks later...

well Bam, Phenom and i went to go get the tool needed but Auto Zone gave us the wrong one and had to go and switch it at another Auto Zone. by the time we got back, the rears were done. and i was too excited to have it lowered that i didnt get alot of pics.

well Bam, Phenom and i went to go get the tool needed but Auto Zone gave us the wrong one and had to go and switch it at another Auto Zone. by the time we got back, the rears were done. and i was too excited to have it lowered that i didnt get alot of pics.

Yeah, I can understand the excitement factor, just can't believe you didn't take before pics from another time :lol2: Just wanted to see the difference for 20s :D

• 3 months later...

damn, so many projects that i want to do. and a few already started, i need to finish them. question, would my car look good, ok, or bad if it were in flat black? jus curious.

im thinking flat to like change it up for a while.

Yeah most deff.

to which?

Hehe it's your car after all. :(

Just thinking about it, flat black with the chrome accents might look good.

true, but i like to hear some opinions every now and then. and the flat black woundnt be my permanent paint job, jus temporary to give it a different look. my main idea for the car was to have a glossy paint finish but that would cost me more and would be towards the end.