Jump to content
Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
  • Welcome!

    Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

  • 0

headliner colors


Go to solution Solved by Last Indian,

Question

Hello ponntiac owners,, I'm new to the site.  Does anybody know how to find out the color of my interior??  There are evidentally 2 shades of brown. there  is Saddle, camel.  My headliner is starting to drop.  my interior is light colored. I've been on a few websites to find the color and have had no luck..  I'm sure that there has to be a part number...Any help would be greatly appreciated...

thanks, Bill

IMG_0300.JPG

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • 0

Welcome to the site bro. Would love to see more pics of your GTA

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Wrongway said:

Welcome to the site bro. Would love to see more pics of your GTA

20200816_120441.thumb.jpg.5e88607602b28a822db53d88061f85b5.jpg20200816_120441.thumb.jpg.5e88607602b28a822db53d88061f85b5.jpg20200816_120441.thumb.jpg.5e88607602b28a822db53d88061f85b5.jpg20200816_120441.thumb.jpg.5e88607602b28a822db53d88061f85b5.jpg20200816_120441.thumb.jpg.5e88607602b28a822db53d88061f85b5.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by 87 GTA
not sure how to send
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, 87 GTA said:

Hello ponntiac owners,, I'm new to the site.  Does anybody know how to find out the color of my interior??  There are evidentally 2 shades of brown. there  is Saddle, camel.  My headliner is starting to drop.  my interior is light colored. I've been on a few websites to find the color and have had no luck..  I'm sure that there has to be a part number...Any help would be greatly appreciated...

thanks, Bill

IMG_0300.JPG

You need to find the RPO sticker that will give you all the codes for the car which will include colors in and out. Might be in the glove box, the console or the trunk. Not sure for your particular model.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, Last Indian said:

You need to find the RPO sticker that will give you all the codes for the car which will include colors in and out. Might be in the glove box, the console or the trunk. Not sure for your particular model.

There is a sticker inside the center console with a bunch of numbers with letters...is that what your talking about??

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hey GTA, those pics wont pull up bro

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, Wrongway said:

Hey GTA, those pics wont pull up bro

Sorry wrongway,,,I don't know how to send them..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

No problem bro, somebody will chime in and explain it. I would if I could. But I'm horrible with these things. I still don't even have a Facebook thing, yes seriously. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
33 minutes ago, Wrongway said:

No problem bro, somebody will chime in and explain it. I would if I could. But I'm horrible with these things. I still don't even have a Facebook thing, yes seriously. 

I'll give it another try...lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.