Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My best mate

64 kiwi boni

I am so very gutted to let you all know that my little mate Harry passed away today 

he has been the best little mate for the last 8 years 

he has had to battle with having meningitis since he was 2 but he was a fighter 

he loved riding in the cars 

loved the beach 

and only ever sleep close to me on the bed 

he loves cuddles and always did what he was told 

good bye Harry 

just gutted

C54D2D8B-B3D0-4FEC-A15E-AF3E64566C9A.jpeg

ED9ED6AC-D8DD-46E5-8DD9-25E02F76B290.jpeg

• Sad 3

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hay thanks to all of you for your wishes.

when i posted this yesterday, i was a complete ball of mush😞,( balled my eyes out) i am struggling with it as it was not expected, the wife is .... well not good at all, which in turn makes me feel even worse😔 . the house seams so empty now.

i got Harry for the boss nearly 9 years ago when the last kid left the nest as a companion  for her, she works 24/7 from home for the plumbing business and Harry was like her little friend all day. it just feels so empty now😞.

Bloody animals!!, my last dog "Troy" was 17 when he past, thats was just as hard as this time....its like your child has died.image.png.dc5620446ce0a10f85f229e3ffc8cd7d.png

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Sad 4

Well guys the bad news just keeps coming 😥

today another family member died !! 

My beer fridge 😪😪😪😪😪😪

88356CC8-63CF-4BE2-A392-B7D2D509ECE1.jpeg

:cheers::cheers: my old mate

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Sad 4

3 hours ago, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

I feel your pain Kiwi...

Ain't it fixin to be Summer in New Zealand too..??

I generally don't drink much ...Tonight I will make an exception...A recent Tropical Storm took out a large part of one of my 100 year old Ashe trees...Luckily it barely missed the house...So I am going to use the tree to build a bonfire tonight and drink a couple of brews while standing around it....During the course of this evenings festivities I will propose a toast and hoist a beer in honor of your deceased Kelvinator...🍻

One other thing...Might have found a job for Earl..

30976.jpeg

Or the 10 gage! Where’s a Coyote when you need one!

3 hours ago, Frosty said:

Don't weep too much for your lost Kevlinator mate. He can be recycled. Just think someday, the next cold one your drinking from could be him - he can be reincarbinated. :rofl:

more likely mate, the fridge will be crushed, sent to China and then sold back to me as my next work van !!!:rofl:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

more likely mate, the fridge will be crushed, sent to China and then sold back to me as my next work van !!!:rofl:

That would be the worst case scenario. Nah I take that back - worst case scenario is a Chinese-made Yugo.

25 minutes ago, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

"Reincarbonated"....

Good one Frosty..👍

Thanks bud!

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

Two lane that is such a crack up!!!  when i was out with the boss, we would leave the tv on animal planet for Harry !!!, 😄😔

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

That would be the worst case scenario. Nah I take that back - worst case scenario is a Chinese-made Yugo.

Thanks bud!

ok mate what on earth is a yugo ????????🙄

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Two lane that is such a crack up!!!  when i was out with the boss, we would leave the tv on animal planet for Harry !!!, 😄😔

ok mate what on earth is a yugo ????????🙄

Well round here, ya don't drive them across the Mighty Machinaw Bridge!!!!!   Better let Frosty take this one.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Well round here, ya don't drive them across the Mighty Machinaw Bridge!!!!!   Better let Frosty take this one.

ok, so i mr googled the yugo.... its a pos fiat !!! hahaahaha:o

Yup, pretty much. A significant pos.

Panned as probably the worst car ever made, or at least sold in North America. It didn't help that in 1989, 31-year-old Leslie Ann Pluhar died driving her 1987 Yugo over the Mackinac Bridge, it separates the Upper and Lower Peninsulas of Michigan. It happened when her Yugo went over the bridge's 36-inch (910 mm) guard railing during 50 mph (80 km/h) wind gail. Honestly you can argue if the bridge should have even been open to any traffic during this wind storm. A tragic event that help cement Yugo's poor reputation (fairly or unfairly) in the U.S.

In fact, a few years ago in Charleston WV, they gave away a Yugo as part of a raffle. People were afraid to buy tickets because they were afraid they'd win it! The guy that won it was delighted, he always wanted a Yugo. He named it Gracey! I have seen Gracey a couple of times since then. The last time was with a massive antifreeze leak under it! Just saying....it's not a car I'd drive from Detroit to Omaha in and feel certain that I'd make it.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

Yup, pretty much. A significant pos.

Panned as probably the worst car ever made, or at least sold in North America. It didn't help that in 1989, 31-year-old Leslie Ann Pluhar died driving her 1987 Yugo over the Mackinac Bridge, it separates the Upper and Lower Peninsulas of Michigan. It happened when her Yugo went over the bridge's 36-inch (910 mm) guard railing during 50 mph (80 km/h) wind gail. Honestly you can argue if the bridge should have even been open to any traffic during this wind storm. A tragic event that help cement Yugo's poor reputation (fairly or unfairly) in the U.S.

In fact, a few years ago in Charleston WV, they gave away a Yugo as part of a raffle. People were afraid to buy tickets because they were afraid they'd win it! The guy that won it was delighted, he always wanted a Yugo. He named it Gracey! I have seen Gracey a couple of times since then. The last time was with a massive antifreeze leak under it! Just saying....it's not a car I'd drive from Detroit to Omaha in and feel certain that I'd make it.

And here i was thinking lada's where the worst car!! their only good feature was the heated rear screen for when you where pushing it :rofl: