Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Todays job

64 kiwi boni

Super remote skiing.....You might as well be on the moon....If Something (heaven forbid)...Went Wrong...

Thats Hardcore...👍👍

Understand body parts that don't function as well as they Once did.....My climbing days are pretty much over...☹☹  Time to let the young guys have it.....

• Sad 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

14 hours ago, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

Super remote skiing.....You might as well be on the moon....If Something (heaven forbid)...Went Wrong...

Thats Hardcore...👍👍

Understand body parts that don't function as well as they Once did.....My climbing days are pretty much over...☹☹  Time to let the young guys have it.....

Thanks Two Lane.

I was a pretty hard core skier for a long time (.As group, out on a western ski slope somewhere in the Rockies we would look at some ugly, gnarly, nasty looking black or double black diamond run. Someone would inevitable be the first one to head down it, and then we'd all look at each other, shrug our shoulders, and say "Follow Stupid!'. So Follow-the-Leader became Follow-Stupid! It was mostly appropriate too.

Today, I have osteoarthritis in my right knee so bad that if I don't wear my knee brace, my knee will randomly kick out and I will go crashing to the floor. Kinda scary feeling nervous that the next step you take could send you down. There''s still enough cartilage left they don't want to do knee replacement yet. So my skiing days are on hold, if not over.

• 4 weeks later...

Weak piston?  Wear on the pad is off balance.  Wore out on one end and almost new on the other.  Assuming it's a duel piston caliper.  Rotor looks good as we appear to be lookin at the backside which usually gets torn up from the piston pressure.  All about finding the time to get er done. 

• Like 1