Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1BADG6GT's progression

yeah I have other ideas for CF, but I'd like to keep them T.O.P.S.E.C.R.E.T. for now... :lol2:

Pfft, Top Secret only means you haven't thought of them yet and you just want to sound special ;):D:)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft, Top Secret only means you haven't thought of them yet and you just want to sound special ;):D:lol2:

NO... it means throw some ideas at me cause I ain't gots shit!!! :)

Sadly... No!! It's giong into the cold case files... I'm getting the bumper in a couple of weeks then getting it painted and recessed grills installed.

oh ok. :lol2: but get a camera asap, thats if you always leave the car outside. and do your grilles CF. that way, you have a lil more CF to go with the spoiler and that would be plenty of CF.

*Update*

I finally talked to John (AIT) he's getting me a brand new bumper painted exactly like before, for 300... The only bad thing is that no matter what I have to wait a couple of weeks for another shipment of bumpers cause they're OOS!!!

Ouch man!!! Least your getting another AIT... You runnin around town with the damaged AIT or you put the stock back on?

Actually Jim, that's 250-300 less than it would have been if I had just boughtthe bumper and took it elsewhere to paint... And yeah I'm being ghetto fab and riding with a cracked bumper. I can't use my stocker cause it's just as bad if not worse... :lol2:

so are they moving you to the top of the list?

well he's gonna put one aside for me as soon as they come in.

what size rims you lookin for ? i have a set i'm itchin to get rid of haha

pm me a price pic and info on your rims B)

Oh wow good deal than! Oh yea you're one of those people who bought the AIT after an accident, forgot about that lol

yup!! :D

Need me to get the bumper... AGAIN!? haha

No Mark... You've done it once already. Unless you ain't doing shit and are bored... J/k I think I'm going there so they can install it for me.

No Mark... You've done it once already. Unless you ain't doing shit and are bored... J/k I think I'm going there so they can install it for me.

Oh, ok... :D:( I have a ton of crap to do before the meet! :(

Glad ya got a deal on getting a replacement bumper bro! Need to talk to the wife and find out when she wants to go and pick up my skirts too...

Yeah I know... and yeah when ever dont feel rushed they aren't in the way or anything... I put them in my storage unit AKA my moms attic...

Yeah I know... and yeah when ever dont feel rushed they aren't in the way or anything... I put them in my storage unit AKA my moms attic...

Alrighty, well Mal said sometime within the next couple of weeks, and she wanted to know if she could fit those in the Acura TL or if she'd need to bring the F150?

Alrighty, well Mal said sometime within the next couple of weeks, and she wanted to know if she could fit those in the Acura TL or if she'd need to bring the F150?

They should fit in the Acura... might have to fold the rears to have access to the trunk though.

They should fit in the Acura... might have to fold the rears to have access to the trunk though.

:cheers: They will fit, Dan, I got a G6 hood to fit in a G6 through the front door... They'll fit.

I like the kit on the G6. It's aggresive without trying too hard. A set of black wheels will look awesome, I love how you blacked out the headlights. And the tails are slick too!

:agreed: Pete is awesome! He knows why :D And, nope, the rear seats in the 2005 Acura TL don't fold down, so looks like the wife is bringing the F150...

Psshhh... What a jip Stupid Acura!